10-30-2016, 11:25 PM #1
Playstation VR
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

So im going to tell my method to play against BOTS, if are on update 1.02 theres you can go on lan party and choose any map to play!
If you update to 1.03 you cant play on LAN PARTY.

So delete and reinstall the MW, only the first 10gb, not the all 53gb.
After that you must start the game ASAP and turn off your connection, i just unplug my lan cable from ps4.
After that you can play agains BOTS but only in the map BOG.
Have some fun, and dont turn on the internet again or it will give you a message to update.

Cheers
10-30-2016, 11:50 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
You can just go to system. and disable updates for applications. Delete the MWR, and re-install it. Once the first update finishes, pause the download, cancel and delete the other updates. tada, you can play every map, and you can be online. Upside Down Happy cheers
10-31-2016, 06:06 PM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You can just go to system. and disable updates for applications. Delete the MWR, and re-install it. Once the first update finishes, pause the download, cancel and delete the other updates. tada, you can play every map, and you can be online. Upside Down Happy cheers

is the 1.03 update the hotfix to stop multiplayer ?
10-31-2016, 06:28 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
is the 1.03 update the hotfix to stop multiplayer ?

They have locked and shut down the online servers for multiplayer. You can still invite people into a private match, and UMG Upside Down Happy
10-31-2016, 06:42 PM #5
Playstation VR
Pokemon Trainer

Can you tell me how you see when the first Update finishes to cancel the others?
10-31-2016, 06:45 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
That's the ghetto version. Update the game to the fully version on 1.03. Then, just session join anyone out of the community, and you automatically have your own lobby. Online is locked, but you can run private matches with most maps Upside Down Happy
10-31-2016, 06:50 PM #7
Playstation VR
Pokemon Trainer
That's the ghetto version. Update the game to the fully version on 1.03. Then, just session join anyone out of the community, and you automatically have your own lobby. Online is locked, but you can run private matches with most maps Upside Down Happy

I download the full game on 1.03, then i join someone on community and always give eror "Party full or cannot join game" and i cannot select MP or Private match.
Then i join Tustin, i play sometime in is lobby after he finish it i cant go on private match to make a lobby, its there but just cant select
10-31-2016, 06:56 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Playstation
I download the full game on 1.03, then i join someone on community and always give eror "Party full or cannot join game" and i cannot select MP or Private match.
Then i join Tustin, i play sometime in is lobby after he finish it i cant go on private match to make a lobby, its there but just cant select

Make sure the other user has their lobby open. Make sure you have the 47GB installed as well. Laptop finna die, ill get back to you later gl though!

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Playstation VR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo