12-24-2014, 09:29 PM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I got Advance Warfare yesterday and I got a couple of questions....

1. How do you check your friends stats
2. Is there a stat reset in the game once you prestige
3.How come I get killed everytime before I can even pull my gun up
Last edited by Contributed ; 12-24-2014 at 09:54 PM.
12-24-2014, 10:11 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Ok so I got Advance Warfare yesterday and I got a couple of questions....

1. How do you check your friends stats
2. Is there a stat reset in the game once you prestige
3.How come I get killed everytime before I can even pull my gun up

The only way to view another players stats for AW is via the Official Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare phone application unfortunately.

The resets on prestige are a little different this year. When prestiging you have to start from the beginning like always. For example all guns are locked and you have to rank to unlock them, you keep all of the loot you have collected via supply drops however if the gun unlocks at level 30 you will have to rank to that stage to use it. Stats are not effected like the amount of kills you have had with a weapon etc. However any challenges that were mid-process get reset BUT any challenges already completed follow over.

Your third issue should dissipate once you get used to the game :p it may have something to do with lag comp. but the game is very fast paced to give it a chance Smile
12-25-2014, 12:11 AM #3
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
The only way to view another players stats for AW is via the Official Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare phone application unfortunately.

The resets on prestige are a little different this year. When prestiging you have to start from the beginning like always. For example all guns are locked and you have to rank to unlock them, you keep all of the loot you have collected via supply drops however if the gun unlocks at level 30 you will have to rank to that stage to use it. Stats are not effected like the amount of kills you have had with a weapon etc. However any challenges that were mid-process get reset BUT any challenges already completed follow over.

Your third issue should dissipate once you get used to the game :p it may have something to do with lag comp. but the game is very fast paced to give it a chance Smile

For the 2nd question I mean like if I prestige is there a way to reset my W/L and K/D since I'm not used to the game yet and I'm getting smacked.
12-25-2014, 12:28 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
For the 2nd question I mean like if I prestige is there a way to reset my W/L and K/D since I'm not used to the game yet and I'm getting smacked.

No there is not due to the skill based matchmaking
12-25-2014, 01:29 AM #5
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by Geo View Post
No there is not due to the skill based matchmaking

I never get matched up with people close to my rank. I'm always playing vs lobby no life stackers with garbage teammates :(
12-25-2014, 11:06 AM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I never get matched up with people close to my rank. I'm always playing vs lobby no life stackers with garbage teammates :(

It doesn't determine it on your rank but on your stats, so if you had a 0.1 KD at prestige master, you would be paired with awful players.
12-26-2014, 12:30 AM #7
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
the third might be cause you're bad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo