Post: Black Ops 2: Brand New Killstreak Revealed | Quadrotor with Machine Gun! Treyarc Hint
04-23-2012, 05:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys

I found something really intereting!

I went on the call of duty website and it came with the call of duty title like this

You must login or register to view this content.

In the picture can you see lots of little screens saying classified, but at bottom right corner of the pictures, there is a screen that is blurry and it shows a picture!

Well i figured out the picture, and figured out it was a quadrotor! It looks like a four winged helecopter!

This maybe a new killstreak for blackops 2

Here is a video of how the quadrotor looks like! Please also note that at 4.50 he says that this might be in the next call of duty game!

Hope you liked it! Please tell me your thoughts! Here is the call of duty website if you want to look for your self

Thank you Guys! Smile

The following user thanked CoolDude for this useful post:

BurnoutBoz
04-23-2012, 05:59 PM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by cooldude22 View Post
Hi guys

I found something really intereting!

I went on the call of duty website and it came with the call of duty title like this

In the picture can you see lots of little screens saying classified, but at bottom right corner of the pictures, there is a screen that is blurry and it shows a picture!

Well i figured out the picture, and figured out it was a quadrotor! It looks like a four winged helecopter!

This maybe a new killstreak for blackops 2

Here is a video of how the quadrotor looks like! Please also note that at 4.50 he says that this might be in the next call of duty game!

Hope you liked it! Please tell me your thoughts! Here is the call of duty website if you want to look for your self

Thank you Guys! Smile

In charlieINTEL you can see that picture even more clear because I think they use photoshop and yes it is that thing :p
04-23-2012, 07:17 PM #3
Default Avatar
x iJB x
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing it, but it would be an awesome killstreak if they added it. Maybe it'll be 5-6 streak?
04-23-2012, 07:18 PM #4
Choda
Banned
Looks like..... a 4 legged lizard..... with a helmet stare
04-23-2012, 07:34 PM #5
Originally posted by Choda View Post
Looks like..... a 4 legged lizard..... with a helmet stare

To me it looks like the assault drone had a late night with the recon drone. lol
04-23-2012, 07:41 PM #6
The bad thing is that is going to show you single player mode. Unless we get it like MW3 and show a small clip of multiplayer at the end. Either way we wont know much until more trailer drop in the coming months
04-23-2012, 07:54 PM #7
lilnatsfan44
At least I can fight
haha now thats just silly
04-23-2012, 08:11 PM #8
Another kill streak to shoot down!!
04-23-2012, 08:13 PM #9
Edited the picture to make it more clear.

04-23-2012, 08:32 PM #10
Looks cool, can't imagine it being very tough though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo