05-05-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Microsuck
Ich liebe NGU!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone else feel like, based on the reveal trailer, than BO2 will be too high-tech? Kind of like Halo if you ask me.
05-05-2012, 08:07 PM #2
Well Kinda But You Know What Call Of Duty Needed A Good Old Which Up Thats What I Think Sir. Smile
05-05-2012, 08:21 PM #3
Default Avatar
MLB
Yes I think it is way too high tech honestly.
05-05-2012, 08:32 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
I think it's going to be interesting to see how they are going to bring this high tech factor into the online gameplay.
Seeing as They don't want to add to much and lose the call of duty feel of it.
Just got to wait for multiplayer to be revealed =D

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Microsuck
05-05-2012, 08:53 PM #5
Well people wanted COD to change so there you have it, and now that people see that COD has change to the future, they are now complaining about that COD copied Halo, Ghost recon, etc...
05-05-2012, 09:39 PM #6
Press ►
am r supr fgt
I think the high tech variable would work very well in zombies. Take it like this: You're in the 1980's. What amazing things can they really bring to make zombies even more cool? Right, there isn't anything much that is awe inducing. Take it in 2025, and you have a whole new outlook on what technologies and implementations Treyarc could just throw at us.

The following user thanked Press ► for this useful post:

TheBigRod
05-05-2012, 10:00 PM #7
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Microsuck View Post
Does anyone else feel like, based on the reveal trailer, than BO2 will be too high-tech? Kind of like Halo if you ask me.

Treyarch is trying to make change in the Call of Duty franchise, and it could go either way, really...
They've been making normal warfare games, nothing too fancy, just different guns, slightly different time period, and new locations based upon different real-world events. Now they're going into the future and trying to create a milestone for COD as a whole, we can't exactly judge a game that hasn't been released yet. Winky Winky
05-05-2012, 10:32 PM #8
WhoIsBrandon
Little One
No, not at all. This is just what call of duty needed. I think the game looks great.

The following user thanked WhoIsBrandon for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
05-06-2012, 07:03 AM #9
Marvin
I'm The Man!
I think it has not bebe is right everyone is complaining that COD needs a change its all the same MW1 WaW MW2 BO MW3 they all the same we need something to change about it, so they did and now people are complaining why they change it this is going to wreck the whole franchise and feeling of COD...

Honestly i think it looks amazing, zombies is going to be TANK!!!!!!.... The campaign is going to be fun as it was in BO.... and the new features they have added are so cool

Winky Winky
05-06-2012, 07:43 AM #10
ᴠevo
Banned
Yeah, people say that it's too high-tech.

But we will end buying it..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo