06-05-2012, 09:53 PM #1
4-20
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Remember that this Thread is updating so some Pages may not have information on!

Hello,
I made this thread simply because it's easier to view than search everywhere on the internet.
This thread will go into detail about all the confirmed Black Ops 2 Weapons, not only writing about it, but showing you what it will look like in-game, and what the real-world version looks like and their statistics.

The thread will be split into 6 Pages, and these will be on the side. >>>

So have fun reading, this did take me a long time to write so all feedback is appreciated!
Thank You.

[multipage=Assault Rifles]

AN-94
Real World: The AN-84 is a Russian Assault Rifle. The initials (AN-94) stand for 'Avtomat Nikonova Model of 1994'.
It was supposed to be made for General Use, but due to the complex design and the expense to make it, it wasn't but into production until around 2006.
It weighs 3.85kg.
Its length is 728mm, and 943mm with the stock extended.
Its barrel length is 405mm.
Its cartridge size is 5.45x39mm.
It is Gas operated.
Rate of Fire: 1800 rounds per minute (2 round burst) or 600 (full auto).
It has an effective range of 700 m.

In Game Info, Coming Soon.

**MORE ASSAULT RIFLES COMING SOON**

[multipage=Sniper Rifles]

R700
Real World: The R700 or Remington Model 700, are bolt-action rifles which have been manufactured by Remington Arms since 1962.
They are all based on centerfire bolt action, and often come with a 3, 4, or 5-round internal magazine, depending on the caliber.
Its weight is 4.08kg (Empty, without Scope).
Its length is 1055mm.
Its barrel length is 20/22/24/26 inches (Caliber-Dependent).
Its cartridge size varies, again due to its Caliber.
It is Bolt Action.
Its effective/maximum range also depends on its Caliber.

SVD (Dragunov)
Real World: The Dragunov (SVD)/(Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova) is a Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle, developed in the Soviet Union.
Its weight is 4.30kg.
Its length is 1225mm.
Its barrel length is 610mm/565mm/600mm.
Its cartridge size is 7.62x54mmR.
It is Gas-Operated, with a Rotating Bolt.
Its effective range is 800m, and its maximum range is 1300 m.

[multipage=Credits]

Now, obviously there will be a lot more information, I just decided to get this thread open, and I will update it when I have the time and also when new information is released.

Thanks to:
en.Wikipedia.org
BlackOps2Game.com
callofduty.wikia.com

The following 6 users say thank you to 4-20 for this useful post:

Forgive, Ninja, ResistTheSun, Storm, Vampytwistッ
06-05-2012, 10:07 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Noice i hope you keep updating when we get more guns ^^
06-05-2012, 10:12 PM #3
4-20
Banned
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Noice i hope you keep updating when we get more guns ^^

I sure will, it's just a little bit hard at the moment because they are so secretive :wah:
But yeah, I'll be sure to update this whenever information about any gun comes out, and hopefully when it gets nearer the release date I could add like Maps/Killstreaks/Perks and what-not. =D
06-05-2012, 11:26 PM #4
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by BMD View Post
Remember that this Thread is updating so some Pages may not have information on!

Hello,
I made this thread simply because it's easier to view than search everywhere on the internet.
This thread will go into detail about all the confirmed Black Ops 2 Weapons, not only writing about it, but showing you what it will look like in-game, and what the real-world version looks like and their statistics.

The thread will be split into 6 Pages, and these will be on the side. >>>

So have fun reading, this did take me a long time to write so all feedback is appreciated!
Thank You.

[multipage=Assault Rifles]

AN-94
Real World: The AN-84 is a Russian Assault Rifle. The initials (AN-94) stand for 'Avtomat Nikonova Model of 1994'.
It was supposed to be made for General Use, but due to the complex design and the expense to make it, it wasn't but into production until around 2006.
It weighs 3.85kg.
Its length is 728mm, and 943mm with the stock extended.
Its barrel length is 405mm.
Its cartridge size is 5.45x39mm.
It is Gas operated.
Rate of Fire: 1800 rounds per minute (2 round burst) or 600 (full auto).
It has an effective range of 700 m.

**MORE ASSAULT RIFLES COMING SOON**

[multipage=Sniper Rifles]

R700
Real World: The R700 or Remington Model 700, are bolt-action rifles which have been manufactured by Remington Arms since 1962.
They are all based on centerfire bolt action, and often come with a 3, 4, or 5-round internal magazine, depending on the caliber.
Its weight is 4.08kg (Empty, without Scope).
Its length is 1055mm.
Its barrel length is 20/22/24/26 inches (Caliber-Dependent).
Its cartridge size varies, again due to its Caliber.
It is Bolt Action.
Its effective/maximum range also depends on its Caliber.

SVD (Dragunov)
Real World: The Dragunov (SVD)/(Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova) is a Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle, developed in the Soviet Union.
Its weight is 4.30kg.
Its length is 1225mm.
Its barrel length is 610mm/565mm/600mm.
Its cartridge size is 7.62x54mmR.
It is Gas-Operated, with a Rotating Bolt.
Its effective range is 800m, and its maximum range is 1300 m.

[multipage=Credits]

Now, obviously there will be a lot more information, I just decided to get this thread open, and I will update it when I have the time and also when new information is released.

Thanks to:
en.Wikipedia.org
BlackOps2Game.com
callofduty.wikia.com

On the Gameplay yesterday at E3, the Type 25 was shown maybe some information on this weapon Smile

The following user thanked Jakeyy for this useful post:

4-20
06-05-2012, 11:31 PM #5
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
ketchup is made from tomatoes
06-06-2012, 01:38 AM #6
NotForYou
You wish
Pictures would be nice. Even just a google one untill they release actual pictures :P
06-06-2012, 01:50 AM #7
Bring back the L8 sniper!
06-06-2012, 08:51 AM #8
Great work on getting a start on the weapons Awesome face

I personally would like to see some diversification from the types of weapons we see in the Modern Warfare series. There is nothing wrong with them, but sometimes I think change would be positive. With BO 2 being set in the future, this opens the door to the creativity. I am really hoping Treyarch will deliver Smile
06-06-2012, 09:56 AM #9
4-20
Banned
Originally posted by LaurenCooper View Post
Pictures would be nice. Even just a google one untill they release actual pictures :P

I'll think about adding some in the future, I just feel as though pictures that aren't of the in game gun, are irrelevant... :carling:
06-06-2012, 07:23 PM #10
You do know that all these legitmate facts are going in the bin when the game comes out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo