09-05-2012, 03:11 AM #1
BushyBu
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

"I'm thinking Ghost Perk is going to require a high level."

Another Twitter message I saw that I thought was interesting. Don't know if that means its like a certain level in every prestige or a certain prestige you have to have? I'm pretty sure there will be mixed sides on this one.
Someone posted about UAV Spam following the message in which David replied:
"I'm not sure I believe in UAV spam. We made them easier than ever to find, destroy, and we give you Score for it. +"
followed by:
"If you can't be bothered to shoot them down that's a you problem"
09-05-2012, 03:52 AM #2
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I agree with UAV Spam question. Make UAV higher as well. My way would be no Ghost and UAV at 6-7 kills.
09-05-2012, 05:30 AM #3
Reaper X
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I agree with UAV Spam question. Make UAV higher as well. My way would be no Ghost and UAV at 6-7 kills.

UAV 6-7 kills? I don't think that's going to happen. 4 kill tops.
09-05-2012, 06:05 AM #4
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by Reaper
UAV 6-7 kills? I don't think that's going to happen. 4 kill tops.

4 Kills tops is way easy. Making it 6-7 will be good enough+ In Black Ops Spy Plane was easy to get thats why many noobs spam the fuck out of it....

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
09-05-2012, 06:13 AM #5
Reaper X
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by x0xo View Post
4 Kills tops is way easy. Making it 6-7 will be good enough+ In Black Ops Spy Plane was easy to get thats why many noobs spam the fuck out of it....

I'm not saying that I want it to be 4 kills, just saying that it's very unlikely to be 6-7 kills, that's all.

There are lots of noobs out there and if they choose to be 6-7 kills, these same noobs would be very disapointed.
09-05-2012, 06:59 AM #6
glitchplz
Samurai Poster
All the better for me I hate ghost/assassin/cold blood whatever they want to call it
09-05-2012, 10:10 AM #7
Originally posted by Reaper

There are lots of noobs out there and if they choose to be 6-7 kills, these same noobs would be very disapointed.

Originally posted by x0xo View Post

This is my opinion.
Using the UAV does not make you a "noob". Just because a team of players are using it does not make it bad. The Spy plane/UAV has always been a 3 kill streak, but since hardline was introduced in mw2, a 2 killstreak using hardline to get a UAV is pushing it imo. That's when I think it is too easy to get. I mean if you think about it, you could be using a killstreak that doesn't even help if your opponents are using Ghost, so anything higher than 4 would be a bit stupid.
If I had a say in things I'd
1) Make the UAV a 4 killstreak and the Counter-UAV a 5 in all gametypes minus Search & Destroy, where I think it is fine at 3 & 4.
2) Get rid of Hardline.
As I said, this is my opinion, so inb4 angry replies.
09-05-2012, 10:51 AM #8
Repetition
dem feels
This really wont fix anything people will just stay at the highest level stare
09-05-2012, 12:17 PM #9
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
If worse comes to worse. If you can't beat em join em. Winky Winky
09-05-2012, 03:58 PM #10
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
idc wat they do with uav as long as they keep the black bird like kill streak the same

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo