Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 3 users groaned at Pedo Leader for this awful post:

BushyBu, dznut5, JP
09-19-2012, 09:09 PM #2
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
You sure you didn't just make this to showcase that commentary? Doesn't seem like that announcement is video worthy.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Goone
09-19-2012, 09:37 PM #3
TPB Bubbles
< ^ > < ^ >
Video is laggy is that just me or everyone else?
09-19-2012, 09:38 PM #4
Pedo Leader
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Justice View Post
You sure you didn't just make this to showcase that commentary? Doesn't seem like that announcement is video worthy.
Didn't think of showcasing the video. I just thought it was exciting news.
09-19-2012, 09:59 PM #5
Camper!!!!!!
09-19-2012, 10:03 PM #6
BushyBu
Gym leader
posted this already Smile
09-20-2012, 10:09 AM #7
Yop
Haxor!
Camper Drack
09-20-2012, 04:51 PM #8
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Pedo
Didn't think of showcasing the video. I just thought it was exciting news.

I suppose but if you wanted to shamelessly plug a vid, a topic like zombies, perks and guns are new info would've been more justifiable than "you keep weapon rank through prestige"
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Camper!!!!!!

He was using a sniper rifle. I'd rather him do that than trying to 360 scope and throwing knife wallbangs. He's being a sniper. I am sure if he was rushing with MP7 someone would take issue with his "overpowered" weaponry.

That being said I took more issue with the heartbeat sensor. I guess I'm the only one that cared more about the guys going 7-15 & 9-15 on the opposing than his tactics.

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Pedo Leader
09-20-2012, 10:51 PM #9
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I suppose but if you wanted to shamelessly plug a vid, a topic like zombies, perks and guns are new info would've been more justifiable than "you keep weapon rank through prestige"

He was using a sniper rifle. I'd rather him do that than trying to 360 scope and throwing knife wallbangs. He's being a sniper. I am sure if he was rushing with MP7 someone would take issue with his "overpowered" weaponry.

That being said I took more issue with the heartbeat sensor. I guess I'm the only one that cared more about the guys going 7-15 & 9-15 on the opposing than his tactics.

I was just trolling. I would camp with a sniper, too. I was just pointing it out.
09-20-2012, 11:22 PM #10
100+ unlocks

you get 55 unlock tokens per prestige
first prestige unlock 55 things
second prestige; have the other 55 unlocked and use these 55 for the other stuff
i think treyarch wants people to at least prestige once but i dont see why more.

thats how i think it should be

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo