Post: [HeLL] Clan recruiting 30+ players now! 1.50 Minimum K/D unless u pass a tryout. Ps3
12-21-2012, 10:43 AM #1
Juicy J
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TriiZzy-Da-KiiNg here to let everyone know that the BoNg Crew is back to light up the cod community. We as a clan must stay loyal to eachother, stay active weekly and keep the win streaks going! This is a startover of the BoNg clan that once ruled blackops 1, with lots of the best talent around and was 2.0+ K/D only with 50 plus members. We are back to demolish every team and clan in black ops 2. Fill out this quick format and add my psn! Smile

Psn: TriiZzy-Da-KiiNG
Mic: Yes
K/Sad Awesome 1.69 and growing.
W/L: 1.50
First name: Troy
Favorite 3 Game modes: S & D, TDM, Domination but I like all.

The following 2 users groaned at Juicy J for this awful post:

deneo24, Fittro
12-21-2012, 12:08 PM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Juicy
TriiZzy-Da-KiiNg here to let everyone know that the BoNg Crew is back to light up the cod community. We as a clan must stay loyal to eachother, stay active weekly and keep the win streaks going! This is a startover of the BoNg clan that once ruled blackops 1, with lots of the best talent around and was 2.0+ K/D only with 50 plus members. We are back to demolish every team and clan in black ops 2. Fill out this quick format and add my psn! Smile

Psn: PHILIP99x-Backup
K/Sad Awesome 3.85.
W/L: 0.47
First name: Philip
12-21-2012, 12:21 PM #3
n i c k
Can’t trickshot me!
your just gonna get master prestige shit heads, that are all hacked stats but are actually wank at the gameSmile
12-21-2012, 08:59 PM #4
xmaxiimee05x
I am error
Psn: xx-maxiimee05-xx
K/Sad Awesome 1.95.
W/L: 0.87
First name: Max
Favorite 3 Game modes: S & D, GW, Domination but I like all.

The following user thanked xmaxiimee05x for this useful post:

Juicy J
12-22-2012, 12:43 AM #5
BrAvE_SOLD13R
Do a barrel roll!
TriiZzy-Da-KiiNg here to let everyone know that the BoNg Crew is back to light up the cod community. We as a clan must stay loyal to eachother, stay active weekly and keep the win streaks going! This is a startover of the BoNg clan that once ruled blackops 1, with lots of the best talent around and was 2.0+ K/D only with 50 plus members. We are back to demolish every team and clan in black ops 2. Fill out this quick format and add my psn! Smile

Psn: BrAvE_SOLD13R
K/Sad Awesome 0.91 because never have a team.
W/L: 1.62
First name: Logan
Favorite Game modes:TDM, HC S&Awesome face, KC, Demo, HQ

The following user thanked BrAvE_SOLD13R for this useful post:

Juicy J
12-22-2012, 03:24 AM #6
Juicy J
I am error
Great I've added you all, big recruitment tonight playing public matches all night, add me quick to get yourself in!! - TriiZzy-Da-KiiNG
12-22-2012, 03:28 AM #7
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
Psn: Obligated2Own
K/Sad Awesome 3.15 (Prestige glitched, but my normal K/D before glitch was 2.4Cool Man (aka Tustin)
W/L: 52% (was actually somewhere around 65% before prestige glitch)
First name: Axel (most people simply refer to me as either Obligated or Richtofen though)
Favorite 3 Game modes: TDM, Hardpoint, or domination. personally, i dislike S&Awesome face when it comes to BO2, way too many tryhard campers.

The following user thanked Richtofen for this useful post:

Juicy J
12-22-2012, 04:20 AM #8
Juicy J
I am error
You have a full friendlist bro
12-22-2012, 04:43 AM #9

Psn: HOsterM0dZZsszz
Mic: no
K/Sad Awesome .63
W/L: .42
First name: George
Favorite 3 Game modes: Main Menu, Pregame lobby, in a party
12-22-2012, 04:45 AM #10
Juicy J
I am error
Well that was pretty homosexual.
Originally posted by Fittro View Post
Psn: HOsterM0dZZsszz