Post: Black Ops 2 Elite Clan! Level 12 - GOLD CLAN TAGS - Accepting
02-12-2013, 03:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); YouGot Teabagged Is now currently accepting applications on elite for Black ops 2 on the PS3. We accept all prestige's whether you are a competitive gamer or just there for fun! We play most game modes and we do play zombies also. If you would like to join, send in a application VIA elite, Or leave your PSN Id below and I will invite you into the clan! Thanks guys/girls.

You must login or register to view this content.

DIE RISE SOOOOOOON Upside Down Happy!

Remember guys/gals when you get into the clan, You need to set your Clan tag as, (YGTB) Then reset your system to activate your gold clan tags!
Last edited by Hellfire7796 ; 02-12-2013 at 10:04 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hellfire7796 for this useful post:

jkwxyz96, markw117
02-12-2013, 08:30 AM #2
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Hellfire7796 View Post
YouGot Teabagged Is now currently accepting applications on elite for Black ops 2 on the PS3. We accept all prestige's whether you are a competitive gamer or just there for fun! We play most game modes and we do play zombies also. If you would like to join, send in a application VIA elite, Or leave your PSN Id below and I will invite you into the clan! Thanks guys/girls.

invite me PSN: Philip99x_SwE
02-12-2013, 08:55 AM #3
Sent bro thanks!
02-12-2013, 09:17 AM #4
jkwxyz96
Bounty hunter
Hi invite me,i want to play die rise soon Happy
PSN ISad Awesomejkwxyz
02-12-2013, 09:19 AM #5
Drazza
Save Point
PSN ID : Vequh
02-12-2013, 09:26 AM #6
Originally posted by jkwxyz96 View Post
Hi invite me,i want to play die rise soon Happy
PSN ISad Awesomejkwxyz

Invited you , thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Originally posted by Drazza View Post
PSN ID : Vequh

Hey there, i searched all through elite and found your profile. There is no option to invite you to my clan. So if you could visit the website below and apply, would be much appreciated. Thank you!

The following user thanked Hellfire7796 for this useful post:

jkwxyz96
02-12-2013, 09:59 AM #7
Kellis
LoanWolf
YouGot Teabagged Is now currently accepting applications on elite for Black ops 2 on the PS3. We accept all prestige's whether you are a competitive gamer or just there for fun! We play most game modes and we do play zombies also. If you would like to join, send in a application VIA elite, Or leave your PSN Id below and I will invite you into the clan! Thanks guys/girls.

Hey, would appreciate an invite! PSN: eKaaaJ

... Got good stats aswell!
02-12-2013, 11:19 AM #8
Originally posted by eKaaaJ View Post
Hey, would appreciate an invite! PSN: eKaaaJ

... Got good stats aswell!

Sent you a invite my friend! Thank youUpside Down Happy

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Thanks for all the current applications ! KEEP THEM COMING GUYS/GALS!
02-12-2013, 02:11 PM #9
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate

Remember guys/gals when you get into the clan, You need to set your Clan tag as, (YGTB) Then reset your system to activate your gold clan tags!

Moved to the correct section.
02-12-2013, 10:21 PM #10
Originally posted by zVirus View Post
Moved to the correct section.

Thank you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo