02-23-2013, 05:12 PM #1
xVyrz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does anyone else feel like cod blows now adays? like i can not get into a game where people dont use OP guns, camp in spawn with OP equipment, but whenever i use any of the stuff they use, i die instantly. its like i can't win anymore. Seriously debating moving to battlefield AFTER i already bought the season pass. waste of $110. :fu: cod

The following user thanked xVyrz for this useful post:

Kidd Cold

The following 4 users groaned at xVyrz for this awful post:

Friday15, Hickey, Porter_Justice, xHeAVeN
02-23-2013, 06:11 PM #2
wardy
[move]Smilies bk plz[/move]
Originally posted by xVyrz View Post
does anyone else feel like cod blows now adays? like i can not get into a game where people dont use OP guns, camp in spawn with OP equipment, but whenever i use any of the stuff they use, i die instantly. its like i can't win anymore. Seriously debating moving to battlefield AFTER i already bought the season pass. waste of $110. :fu: cod

Easy fix: Stop playing by yourself and play in a party.

The following user thanked wardy for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
02-23-2013, 06:26 PM #3
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Easy fix 2: Stop sucking at COD. Shit like this is going to happen, deal with it.

The following 2 users say thank you to JP for this useful post:

Friday15, Hickey
02-23-2013, 06:42 PM #4
Elk
Lithium.
Don't take offense to this, but have you not just thought maybe it's not the gun/equipment etc.. It's you. Maybe you're not as good as you used to be and since you last played people might have advanced in the game.

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
02-23-2013, 09:31 PM #5
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
does anyone else feel like cod blows now adays? like i can not get into a game where people dont use OP guns, camp in spawn with OP equipment, but whenever i use any of the stuff they use, i die instantly. its like i can't win anymore. Seriously debating moving to battlefield AFTER i already bought the season pass. waste of $110. :fu: cod

You named almost every possible excuse with little to no blame for yourself. At least you were a tad more implicit in stating it though.

If you're using these so called "overpowered" weapons yet not having success then it's certainly you.

Camping successfully in this game is about as difficult as it's ever been the way Ghost works and how easy UAV can be. Using SMGs is the most effective way to play this game. Engineer can detect shock charges, claymores and bettys although you can crouch them.

Not saying people don't camp but camping isn't that hard yo counter and you need to be realistic and rush better instead of expecting everyone to run out in the open so it's easier for you all game.

COD in general is getting sort of routine but after 5 straight years of course it would. I agree the game can be boring and if you're struggling this game can't be fun especially with folks like me running around with "OP" Skorpion, MP7 or PDW with streaks up all game. Get a team maybe read tips. This COD isn't hard but the learning curve is great and if you're accustom to Support from MW3 you're screwed Winky Winky
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 02-23-2013 at 09:35 PM.
02-24-2013, 12:32 AM #6
xVyrz
Keeper
Nawh, its not any of that. Look, ive been playing since cod3. i feel the whole cod franchise has been over complicated with like 30 killstreaks available, and the non-lifelike guns. i mean, c'mon now. hitmarkers with snipers? shotguns at close range not being 1 hit? its dumb. and to answer the criticism, i am positive on every cod game, and as of right now, i have like a 2.06 kd. its not the fact i get repeatedly raped, its that the game repeats the same shit over and over, and when people use guns like for example the type 25. everyone is like "no recoil" and as soon as i try it, it has more substantial recoil then say the m27. im saying that battlefield seems so much more realistic than cod, but i feel no matter what, im going to get bored and pissed at games, because it has no realism. i feel if it was realistic, i wouldnt get so pissed cuz id be like "Oh sniper shot me, well no avoiding that" as to "WTF hitmarker with a ballista in the HEART?!" kinda thing.

oh, and to those that implied i suck, i aint saying im good, but like don't be a troll. i was asking for an opinion. not someone to tell me something i already know. Real talk.
02-24-2013, 12:38 AM #7
doubt anyone buys cod for it's realism lmao.

it's meant to be fast paced, get a bunch of kills in a short amount of time

there is nothing OP in this game lol.. all equipments can be avoided/countered. guns are pretty balanced, you die because you're inferior. you're just having problems because you expect more than what you are capable of :|
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 02-24-2013 at 12:43 AM.
02-24-2013, 12:43 AM #8
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
OP guns, heh...
02-24-2013, 01:16 AM #9
FiNal_EleMeNt
Bounty hunter
RageQuitters is the most biggest problem
02-24-2013, 02:07 AM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Nawh, its not any of that. Look, ive been playing since cod3. i feel the whole cod franchise has been over complicated with like 30 killstreaks available, and the non-lifelike guns. i mean, c'mon now. hitmarkers with snipers? shotguns at close range not being 1 hit? its dumb. and to answer the criticism, i am positive on every cod game, and as of right now, i have like a 2.06 kd. its not the fact i get repeatedly raped, its that the game repeats the same shit over and over, and when people use guns like for example the type 25. everyone is like "no recoil" and as soon as i try it, it has more substantial recoil then say the m27. im saying that battlefield seems so much more realistic than cod, but i feel no matter what, im going to get bored and pissed at games, because it has no realism. i feel if it was realistic, i wouldnt get so pissed cuz id be like "Oh sniper shot me, well no avoiding that" as to "WTF hitmarker with a ballista in the HEART?!" kinda thing.

oh, and to those that implied i suck, i aint saying im good, but like don't be a troll. i was asking for an opinion. not someone to tell me something i already know. Real talk.

At the very heart of call of duty is a broken game we all know and love.
It why I don't play the game for very long and when I get mad play something else.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Vanz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo