Post: -- Getting bored of this game -- What should I do? -- Questions about resetting stats
06-19-2013, 09:28 PM #1
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I guess it's kinda my fault I got bored. From the moment I got Bo2, I prestige hacked (well, after I was level 35). I'm master prestige. I've put in enough game time//got enough points to be like 5th prestige at the moment. I only enjoy playing hardcore (usually kill confirmed), dont usually have too many friends who play with me, and consistently am first/second in the lobby with 4k-5k points. I'm getting kind of bored with the game, so I told myself if I can get 6,000 points in a game I would reset my stats. To try to play through legit and see how far I can get by the end of summer.

The problem is.. does resetting your stats allow you to keep anything? Since I never really played the game from the beginning levels I don't necessarily know noob class set ups and such. So does resetting completely put me back to square one? Thanks in advance

edit:
I've gotten relatively close.. this is my highest so far I mean i wouldn't reset anytime soon this is kinda hard to do in the games I've been playing
(if you click on the picture I had 35 confirms)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JKLAZ ; 06-19-2013 at 09:32 PM.
06-19-2013, 09:30 PM #2
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
You start the game like if you never played BO2 before.
06-19-2013, 09:35 PM #3
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by xSoulEdge View Post
You start the game like if you never played BO2 before.

Not gonna lie that doesnt sound too fun.
Thats really my only question besides maybe opinions of it.. has anyone regretted doing it?
06-19-2013, 09:36 PM #4
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by JKLAZ View Post
Well I guess it's kinda my fault I got bored. From the moment I got Bo2, I prestige hacked (well, after I was level 35). I'm master prestige. I've put in enough game time//got enough points to be like 5th prestige at the moment. I only enjoy playing hardcore (usually kill confirmed), dont usually have too many friends who play with me, and consistently am first/second in the lobby with 4k-5k points. I'm getting kind of bored with the game, so I told myself if I can get 6,000 points in a game I would reset my stats. To try to play through legit and see how far I can get by the end of summer.

The problem is.. does resetting your stats allow you to keep anything? Since I never really played the game from the beginning levels I don't necessarily know noob class set ups and such. So does resetting completely put me back to square one? Thanks in advance

It resets everything except your league rank. Just do it :y:
06-19-2013, 09:38 PM #5
JKLAZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
It resets everything except your league rank. Just do it :y:

First opinion is the best opinion in my book. I'm gonna go play a little and try for 6k and reset haha thanks!

Mods close plz
06-19-2013, 09:42 PM #6
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by JKLAZ View Post
First opinion is the best opinion in my book. I'm gonna go play a little and try for 6k and reset haha thanks!

Mods close plz

You get an eraser title for doing it.

Oh btw, use the report button if you want your thread closed Smile
06-21-2013, 06:35 PM #7
madrid112
Do a barrel roll!
start the game again like everyone else says
06-22-2013, 05:45 PM #8
Tezzsun
Do a barrel roll!
How about trolling? Do tricks and stuff. Check out a Youtube channel called "RobbinRams"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo