Post: (Ps3) "Ruthless" LIGHTWEIGHT Elite Clan Recruiting Active & SKILLED BO2 Players
06-29-2013, 07:10 AM #1
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); "Ruthless": Having or showing no pity or compassion for others: "a ruthless manipulator".
Synonyms
merciless - pitiless - cruel - unmerciful - remorseless

ONLY REQUIREMENTS:
Please have a K/D of at least 1.50 or 2.0
Have a mic
Be Loyal, Chill, and Active

Lightweight clan = 4-10 players so we will be locking the clan at 10. All inactive members will be kicked! Currently at 8 members but one is inactive so we will have 7 soon. Spots are limited so hurry in! Please do not join if you aren't going to help out with clan operations. Everyone in the clan is super chill and tight, and it's fun playing as a group!! We're leveling up fast by staying lightweight. Going for Gold in every clan operation! Come hit us up its a good time

Applications currently aren't working on Elite so leave your psn, age, K/D, and SPM (score per minute estimate) in the comments, then add me on psn and I'll invite you to the clan on Elite.

ADD me: zBJJ--

Here's my info:
PSN: zBJJ--
K/Sad Awesome 3.90
SPM: 460-480 (Varies)
Last edited by Mr_Gotchu ; 07-05-2013 at 11:27 PM.
06-30-2013, 06:15 AM #2
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
psn: mui_g777
K/Sad Awesome 1.96
SPM: ? idk
add me please
06-30-2013, 05:23 PM #3
Vernoxx
Little One
psn:Vernoxx
K/Sad Awesome1.50
SPM:447
ill send you friend request
07-05-2013, 01:17 AM #4
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by G View Post
psn: mui_g777
K/Sad Awesome 1.96
SPM: ? idk
add me please

hey im currently on vacation but add me: zBJJ-- and I'll add you and invite you to the clan when i get back home...if you want add up some of my other members like ramboramsfan or Razzira and tell them that I sent you and that you're interested in joining. I'll be back home in 2 weeks. clan is still active though so add them up if you're still interested...pm me or quote me on here
07-05-2013, 01:19 AM #5
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by winneriscool View Post
psn:Vernoxx
K/Sad Awesome1.50
SPM:447
ill send you friend request

same message to you: "hey im currently on vacation but add me: zBJJ-- and I'll add you and invite you to the clan when i get back home...if you want add up some of my other members like ramboramsfan or Razzira and tell them that I sent you and that you're interested in joining. I'll be back home in 2 weeks. clan is still active though so add them up if you're still interested...pm me or quote me on here"
07-05-2013, 08:57 AM #6
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gotchu View Post
"Ruthless": Having or showing no pity or compassion for others: "a ruthless manipulator".
Synonyms
merciless - pitiless - cruel - unmerciful - remorseless

ONLY REQUIREMENTS:
Please have a K/D of at least 1.50 or 2.0
Have a mic
Be Loyal, Chill, and Active

Lightweight clan = 4-10 players so we will be locking the clan at 10. All inactive members will be kicked! Spots are limited so hurry in! Please do not join if you aren't going to help out with clan operations. Everyone in the clan is super chill and tight, and it's fun playing as a group!! We're leveling up fast by staying lightweight. Going for Gold in every clan operation! Come hit us up its a good time

Applications currently aren't working on Elite so leave your psn, age, K/D, and SPM (score per minute estimate) in the comments, then add me on psn and I'll invite you to the clan on Elite.

ADD me: zBJJ--

Here's my info:
PSN: zBJJ--
K/Sad Awesome 3.90
SPM: 460-480 (Varies)

Lol, I wish I could join, I have a 2.32 KD and I just gave Black Ops 2 to my cousin. :'( And I'm 14 so I probably won't be able to get in anyways, all the other stuff other than age is all about requirements for me :P
07-05-2013, 11:25 PM #7
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by alan69xD
Lol, I wish I could join, I have a 2.32 KD and I just gave Black Ops 2 to my cousin. :'( And I'm 14 so I probably won't be able to get in anyways, all the other stuff other than age is all about requirements for me :P

lol there's no age requirement bro...if you want to join hit me up
07-05-2013, 11:36 PM #8
Spoofay
Bounty hunter
i wish i could join my kd sucks though :( but i do need a good team so i will fill out anyway! btw this account i am filling out wilth is a new account

PSN: GhettoHostinq
K/Sad Awesome 0.00
SPM: 0
07-06-2013, 03:51 AM #9
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
lol what fill it out when you got some stats

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo