04-29-2015, 08:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i'm CabCon and i'm interested about your opinion about gsc codeing in bo3Winky Winky And do you think its is workable or not ?

Leave a comment Smile
04-29-2015, 08:24 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by MCabCon View Post
Hey, i'm CabCon and i'm interested about your opinion about gsc codeing in bo3Winky Winky And do you think its is workable or not ?

Leave a comment Smile

Well the game is not out yet, so we couldnt tell at all :p
04-29-2015, 08:35 PM #3
WsV-Kush
Bounty hunter
Hey, i'm CabCon and i'm interested about your opinion about gsc codeing in bo3Winky Winky And do you think its is workable or not ?

Leave a comment Smile

It's for nextgen only apparently :/
04-29-2015, 09:42 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Kush View Post
It's for nextgen only apparently :/

This is not true, the only confirmed platforms are for the BETA

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

iHaxel
04-29-2015, 09:43 PM #5
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Leave a comment Smile

Possible but I don't want it to be publicly possible
05-02-2015, 11:03 AM #6
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hammys
Possible but I don't want it to be publicly possible

Publicly possible? If it were to be possible;I think people wouldn't be really be able to hide it. I mean it's in the game so anyone could find it...?

It would probably keep me from buying the game though. Actually stopped playing mw3, and bo2 multiplayer because of cheaters. Aw it isn't as bad. Guess everyone got banned and moved to them games.
05-02-2015, 11:06 AM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by mariokilla23 View Post
Publicly possible? If it were to be possible;I think people wouldn't be really be able to hide it. I mean it's in the game so anyone could find it...?

It would probably keep me from buying the game though. Actually stopped playing mw3, and bo2 multiplayer because of cheaters. Aw it isn't as bad. Guess everyone got banned and moved to them games.

What I mean is that a select group of people if they wanted to could do some work with it but what I mean by publicly is that I don't want it released for many people just to make edits. And it probably won't be
05-02-2015, 11:28 AM #8
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hammys
What I mean is that a select group of people if they wanted to could do some work with it but what I mean by publicly is that I don't want it released for many people just to make edits. And it probably won't be

I think they should keep it nextgen consoles and pc only. Although they would lose some sales from the old gen...they would gain some from people who don't want cheaters.

As for gsc...definitely keep it from the majority.
05-02-2015, 11:01 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
You must login or register to view this content.

If it some how comes to old gen then yeah it will be possible if there still using the same engine witch i don't see why they would be using a new one anyways
05-02-2015, 11:02 PM #10
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

If it some how comes to old gen then yeah it will be possible if there still using the same engine witch i don't see why they would be using a new one anyways

BO3 is coming to old gen, its only the beta that isnt :\

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

MCabCon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo