04-23-2019, 01:59 AM #1
28txq
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. First. i got a ps3 cfw 4.84 trying to mod my rank in bo1 so first i started bo1 with new Account and was in with paradox i went the way with leveling first to see if everything is fine..it was..then i went to sleep..after sleep i started bo1 mp boom lvl 1 after every restart im lvl 1...its annoying -.- tried to mod rank, after restart again level 1 even when i play some games with modded prestige:/ soo....can someone help me out of it pls ?
Last edited by 28txq ; 04-23-2019 at 01:16 PM.
04-23-2019, 01:18 PM #2
Originally posted by 28txq View Post
Hello. First. i got a ps3 cfw 4.84 trying to mod my rank in bo1 so first i started bo1 with new Account and was in with paradox i went the way with leveling first to see if everything is fine..it was..then i went to sleep..after sleep i started bo1 mp boom lvl 1 after every restart im lvl 1...its annoying -.- tried to mod rank, after restart again level 1 even when i play some games with modded prestige:/ soo....can someone help me out of it pls ?

How exactly did you mod your rank? RTM? Eboot? mod menu?
04-23-2019, 05:06 PM #3
28txq
Rookie
Originally posted by XXDARKSIGMAXX View Post
Hello. First. i got a ps3 cfw 4.84 trying to mod my rank in bo1 so first i started bo1 with new Account and was in with paradox i went the way with leveling first to see if everything is fine..it was..then i went to sleep..after sleep i started bo1 mp boom lvl 1 after every restart im lvl 1...its annoying -.- tried to mod rank, after restart again level 1 even when i play some games with modded prestige:/ soo....can someone help me out of it pls ?

With RTM and second time with mod menu both didnt work even when i play only with paradox the levels wont safe after restart
04-25-2019, 04:20 AM #4

With RTM and second time with mod menu both didnt work even when i play only with paradox the levels wont safe after restart

Yeah from what I can tell it seems like a hit or miss, i did a name change on my old modded account now my stats reset but did on a different account no problem, not really sure there is an easy fix for this
04-25-2019, 02:46 PM #5
28txq
Rookie

Yeah from what I can tell it seems like a hit or miss, i did a name change on my old modded account now my stats reset but did on a different account no problem, not really sure there is an easy fix for this

Okey Mhm i already tried it with a new Account dont work at all still getting resetted
04-25-2019, 04:15 PM #6

Okey Mhm i already tried it with a new Account dont work at all still getting resetted

Guess the stats are offically broekn until someone finds a work around or Treyarch fixes t
04-25-2019, 05:17 PM #7
28txq
Rookie

Guess the stats are offically broekn until someone finds a work around or Treyarch fixes t

Hmmmm thats not good for me haha :/ there will be no fix for bo1 in 2019 :/ obviously i have to fix it at my own somehow But thanks for trying to help me Smile have a good one
Last edited by 28txq ; 04-25-2019 at 05:18 PM.
04-30-2019, 06:58 PM #8
I cant help you... just telling that i have exactly the same problem ...
05-01-2019, 10:20 AM #9

Hmmmm thats not good for me haha :/ there will be no fix for bo1 in 2019 :/ obviously i have to fix it at my own somehow But thanks for trying to help me Smile have a good one

How do you fixed it?
05-03-2019, 01:00 PM #10
I did some looking into this because i was having the same issues seem like any account that was played on before december of 2014 won't save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo