06-14-2019, 12:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good night!! Maybe they can help me, I'm playing Black ops 1 on ps3 and I can not get them to save the online game rankings! Can you help me, I'm certainly aware that the game is already old but I really like to play. Grateful if anyone will help me.
06-14-2019, 03:52 AM #2
I don't think there's anything anyone here is going to be able to do to help you unfortunately. All the player stats/rankings are done/saved server side so the only people who would be able to help you would be the Treyarch and I doubt they provide much support for that game anymore.
06-23-2019, 03:44 AM #3
Originally posted by gugu1121 View Post
Good night!! Maybe they can help me, I'm playing Black ops 1 on ps3 and I can not get them to save the online game rankings! Can you help me, I'm certainly aware that the game is already old but I really like to play. Grateful if anyone will help me.

There is a bug that is affecting accounts after a certain date forgot what year but someone commented it in another post. There is no known way around it other than using a different account that was made before it I think.
06-23-2019, 03:46 AM #4
Originally posted by another user
Originally Posted by AdedBiatch View Post
I did some looking into this because i was having the same issues seem like any account that was played on before december of 2014 won't save.

This was the message ^
11-20-2020, 09:19 PM #5
Whats whith the Black ops Zombie mode? Is there anyone who is stuck on the loading screen too ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo