05-02-2010, 05:36 AM #1
Classified
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Without a doubt. Treyarch have proved themselves to be much better than Infinity Ward, by a long shot. Infinity Ward doesn't even listen to feedback, and plus: Their game just sucks.

The following 2 users say thank you to Classified for this useful post:

Jerry_, TheMagicN
05-02-2010, 07:03 AM #2
TheMagicN
Vault dweller
100% agree Happy
05-02-2010, 09:28 PM #3
loio10
Gobble
SOOoooo true :P
05-02-2010, 09:39 PM #4
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
IW will always be better. <3 **** you Activison you ruined IW.
Treyarch is good to they learned from W@W what problems they have and MW2.

~Elmo
05-02-2010, 09:45 PM #5
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
You know... I don't mind people taking sides of one developer or another, but it'd be great if some of you could support your statements with things other than "Because Treyarch sucks", or "Because Infinity Ward sucks". Come on guys, defend your points! It'll lead to better discussion.

I really cannot pick one developer over the other, simply because I don't think we really know what Treyarch is capable of yet. We've seen Infinity Ward revolutionize the series with Call of Duty 4, and we saw them try to do it again with Modern Warfare 2, which in my opinion they failed in doing, due to the many problems and bugs the game had.

If you think about it, have we seen Treyarch revolutionize the series yet? Well if they have, please give me the title of the game and I'll pick it up right now! World at War was fun, I completely agree, but it didn't take a major step forward in the series, and didn't really project any of Treyarch's own ideas, except for one here and there.

I think Treyarch can do great things, but they have to get the ambition to take the risk to completely change things in a way that they think will make the series overall better. Will they do that with Call of Duty: Black Ops? Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo