06-01-2010, 02:24 AM #1
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Treyarch Studio Head Mark Lamia recently told GamerZines that the studio is really committed in creating Black Ops for the Nintendo Wii.

Despite the heavy investment of getting the next game in the Call of Duty franchise ported to a console much different than the Next Gen consoles (X360/PS3), Treyarch will do "whatever (it) can" to make this version of Black Ops "as similar as possible" to it's Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 counterparts.

"Whereas we're able to create the same assets that can be used on PC, PS3 and 360, we actually have to do quite a bit of work on both the technology and assets for Wii. The investment is heavy to get it working on the Wii, but we're committed to it as we were with Modern Warfare, World at War and Call of Duty 3."

"It'll be our fourth Wii shooter. Is there another team that's put out four Wii shooters? There probably is, but certainly not online. And look, we have a huge online fanbase and they're playing it over and over. We obviously want to please that audience - the Wii has been great."

The Nintendo Wii is still the #1 selling gaming console to date ยป and after the great success of earlier Call of Duty games on the Wii, it only seems to be a logical step for Treyarch to make the wii-community very happy this year. Only 160 days left until November 9th, 2010; the day that Call of Duty Black Ops will simultaneous launch on the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PLayStation 3, and PC. Nothing has been said about a Mobile Version (iPod/iPhone/iPad), even though Treyarch has some experience with that now too.
06-02-2010, 05:31 PM #2
TSK TSK, Have you been googling Black Ops again... Treyarch didn't make MW. Thats what happens when you copy/paste shit from google hoping for rep.

Edit: NVM. Not even gonna edit out what I said just so people know I was wrong & you were right. Was unaware treyarch made a game called "Modern Warfare: reflex" My bad.
Last edited by I_0wn_c0re_n00b ; 06-02-2010 at 05:54 PM.
06-02-2010, 06:02 PM #3
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
Ok i dont care if i copied and pasted this... Look at all the other posts. they probably got them from different sites...So whatever...and yeah they made reflex...its alright...people are wrong sometimes
06-02-2010, 10:55 PM #4
ez2animate
Space Ninja
LULz noob troll fail.

Anyways, who here is going to buy it for the WII? If they are going to do this they better put all effort into singeplayer because the WII's online is horrible IMHO.
06-03-2010, 12:07 AM #5
Parablank
Gym leader
Hey, I can just download it or something since I don't waste money on my Wii. The CPU/GPU power is last gen and the online fails.

However the exclusives are great. Especially Nintendos.

I'll still get it, however, since the gameplay is awesome.
06-03-2010, 12:15 AM #6
ez2animate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Parablank View Post
Hey, I can just download it or something

Man those .iso's take forever since I dont have a premium account for any file hosting website.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo