10-16-2010, 11:22 PM #1
StickyRicky
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EVERYONE, my main acc has been full for a while, if you want add my Dier, iLoveStickyRicky

I have 6 Ps3 so i usually boost by myself but i can let people get assist and sometimes do DeMo. Remember Thanking this thread and subscribing to my youtube channel goes a long way for me, thank you!

Whats up everyone? Ok I will try to start the Biggest boosting clan for Black ops. To tell you a little about myself: I live in the USA, I currently have 8,count them, 8 ps3 and 4 turbos. I was ranked #80# legit in Modern Warfare 2 before all the hackers. I am on all of the time (i kno call me a nerd) I boost non stop. Im pretty good legit. I will be taking of a week form school to play this lol sooo guys kinda help me out here. My friendslist is full of people who are top ranked and most of my good buddys have 2 or more ps3. I can lock lobbies in COD4(easy) WAW (difficult) and MW2(medium lol) So thats all i can really think of about me.

The boosting we will be doing:
Enless you have 2 ps3 we will be doing strict DOMO boosting...If you dont kno what that is dont bother to add lol. Now if you have 2 or more ps3 we might be kill streaking or win streaking...

I am trying to get the perfect friends list of boosters and id like all of you guys to be a apart...

You must add me and leave a post here so I can review cuz i Do not want anyone who doesnt play that much and who is annoying and yada yada yada....

SO, you must leave this :

PSN Name:
Number of ps3:
Number of hours spent online:
Where you are from:
Mic:
Have you boosted before:
Do you want to boost with us: (YES!!!!)

Thanks guys i tried taking my time with this cause I am very serious about this and I hope some people are as well

StickyRicky34 is My PSN (YOU MUST ADD)
Clan: $R34

<3

Check out My ViD!!!!!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OeuRq5C6Jw[/ame]
Last edited by StickyRicky ; 12-18-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: New ViD

The following user thanked StickyRicky for this useful post:

Emarosa
10-16-2010, 11:52 PM #2
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
i'll try boosting
10-16-2010, 11:54 PM #3
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
In BO You Can't Boost!!!
10-17-2010, 12:47 AM #4
StickyRicky
I defeated!
Guys, if you dont like boosting please refrain from posting... Thanks

The following user thanked StickyRicky for this useful post:

Mr. Star
10-17-2010, 01:01 AM #5
STEROIDZ
Gym leader
i used to have u on my list i think ...ima boost if i dont get banned/removed ill just have to wait and see if this report system is gonna fail like i think it is, i was top 10 at one point without the hackers mw2 psn alexcruzred
10-17-2010, 01:43 AM #6
StickyRicky
I defeated!
Originally posted by alexcruzred32 View Post
i used to have u on my list i think ...ima boost if i dont get banned/removed ill just have to wait and see if this report system is gonna fail like i think it is, i was top 10 at one point without the hackers mw2 psn alexcruzred

Yeah, I remember you.. Idk if anyone here knows him but i would liek to have more kids that take it serious like he does... Ill add you big guy.
10-17-2010, 02:10 AM #7
Solo
Rookie
I think you can customize titles & emblems, so I have no need to boost. Could care less about stats. I Like to get all my guns up legit. Sorry! You can't wager match boost, so you won't be getting too much, if any, COD Points. Good luck though.

To the guy who said all boosters suck, that's a lie.
Last edited by Solo ; 10-17-2010 at 02:12 AM.

The following user thanked Solo for this useful post:

StickyRicky
10-17-2010, 04:32 PM #8
StickyRicky
I defeated!
ANyone else out there with 2 ps3/serious boosters?!?!
10-17-2010, 10:49 PM #9
Default Avatar
david4
PSN Name: xxdavidxx20
Number of ps3: 2
Number of hours spent online: Monday- Friday i think 7 hours per day and saturday+sunday i think 20h
Where you are from: Garmany
Mic: Yes
Have you boosted before: YEs
from Tactical Insertion boosting to 1000er killstreak boosting in mw2

Do you want to boost with us: (YES!!!!)

If I will get Black Ops i will play the multiplayer mode first and
start boosting as soon as possible to be in a high ranking.
10-18-2010, 03:09 AM #10
PSN Name:daddelao
Number of ps3:1
Number of hours spent online:
Where you are from:like 4 hours on a weekday
Mic:yep
Have you boosted before:yep
Do you want to boost with us: (YES!!!!)yep Smile)))))

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo