(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ive never preordered a game from Amazon.com but some people
say that you get new games a day or two early from them, so does
anybody know the chances of my game coming in a bit early?
you probably won't get it early unless you live really close to where they ship it from. last year i ordered mw2 prestige edition from amazon because everywhere else was sold out and i got it the actual release day in the afternoon. they shipped it from pennsylvania and i live in nevada btw
you probably won't get it early unless you live really close to where they ship it from. last year i ordered mw2 prestige edition from amazon because everywhere else was sold out and i got it the actual release day in the afternoon. they shipped it from pennsylvania and i live in nevada btw
Did you get charged tax? I was thinking that since I got charged tax that the place it is coming from is in my state so hopefully they screw up and send it early lol
Did you get charged tax? I was thinking that since I got charged tax that the place it is coming from is in my state so hopefully they screw up and send it early lol