Post: Campaign Or Online First?
11-07-2010, 02:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering what everyone else is doing first? I want to rank up as fast as I can but I also want zombies. I wondering if anyone would be completing the campaign first and would be willing to upload the save data?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
11-07-2010, 02:18 PM #2
drakengard89
Do a barrel roll!
campaign... looks legit. than zombies, and anywhere in between multi...
11-07-2010, 02:20 PM #3
Its been uploaded here You must login or register to view this content. saved with pentagon zombies unlocked. But your only cheating yourself out of a sick campaign Happy
11-07-2010, 02:20 PM #4
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Campaign, multiplayer/zombies will do all of them really. But start with campaign
11-07-2010, 02:20 PM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Eh..Not sure I think I'll do combat training first Smile
11-07-2010, 02:25 PM #6
I am going to complete campaign but probably when the servers are down. and thanks for the link!
11-07-2010, 02:51 PM #7
.....
11-07-2010, 03:00 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
online until the servers crash then campaign
11-07-2010, 03:04 PM #9
_V_
Banned
Campaign it looks so sick,
11-07-2010, 04:23 PM #10
scarene1
I defeated!
I'll probably play through the campaign for an hour or 2 and then play multiplayer

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo