11-14-2010, 09:13 PM #1
de69
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some people are a bit confused on how to boost on Black Ops, so I'm going to type up some ways that I know, feel free to post any alternate ways and I'll add them to the guide.

Team Tactical

Requirements:
- 4 Players that are trustworthy enough to not report you.
- 8 Ps3 (or XBOX 360) Controllers.

1) Get everyone that you're going to boost with in a Text Chat , just to make talking easier.

2) Tell everyone to sign into their guest accounts & buy a Tactical Insertion(You MUST buy it on your guest account, if you buy a Tactical Insertion on your main account it won't go over to your guest, play a few games playing as only your guest if you don't have enough CP)

3) Get you and your Guest account and search for a Team Tactical game, while you are searching get your friends to try and join your session in progress, If you get put in a game just camp and get people to rage quit, if it's Search and Destroy Commit Suicide on both of your accounts and just vote for previous Gametype & Map until there's two vacant spaces in the game, then get one of your friends & their Guest to join, rinse and repeat. If you're having trouble of getting rid of them and you have a friend on the other team, get your friend to give away their position by following them and having them shoot.

4. Once you have a full lobby, try to get Demolition or Domination, Demolition you just take turns planting and then defusing 10 seconds before the bomb explodes to maximize match time. Domination is like on the previous CoD games, Tell everyone to go flag B and its time to boost.(DON'T CAPTURE FLAG A & C)
Make sure your team and the other team is at Point B. Now your team jumps in and captures the point. After you capture it MOVE AWAY! Now the other team capture it and they will move away.
--> REPEAT until the game is over.

Feel free to post methods that you know...

Hope this helped you guys out!
Last edited by de69 ; 11-15-2010 at 04:50 PM.

The following user thanked de69 for this useful post:

TairyHesticles
11-14-2010, 09:28 PM #2
Loup Garou
Pokemon Trainer
why would we need tac inserts for this
11-14-2010, 09:36 PM #3
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by de69 View Post
Some people are a bit confused on how to boost on Black Ops, so I'm going to type up some ways that I know, feel free to post any alternate ways and I'll add them to the guide

Team Tactical

Requirements:
- 4 Players that are trustworthy enough to not report you.
- 8 Ps3 (or XBOX 360) Controllers.

1) Get everyone that you're going to boost with in a Text Chat , just to make talking easier.

2) Tell everyone to sign into their guest accounts & buy a Tactical Insertion(You MUST buy it on your guest account, if you buy a Tactical Insertion on your main account it won't go over to your guest, play a few games playing as only your guest if you don't have enough CP)

3) Get you and your Guest account and search for a Team Tactical game, while you are searching get your friends to try and join your session in progress, If you get put in a game just camp and get people to rage quit, if it's Search and Destroy Commit Suicide on both of your accounts and just vote for previous Gametype & Map until there's two vacant spaces in the game, then get one of your friends & their Guest to join, rinse and repeat. If you're having trouble of getting rid of them and you have a friend on the other team, get your friend to give away their position by following them and having them shoot.

4. Once you have a full lobby, try to get Demolition or Domination, Demolition you just take turns planting and then defusing 10 seconds before the bomb explodes to maximize match time. Domination is like on the previous CoD games, Tell everyone to go flag B and its time to boost.(DON'T CAPTURE FLAG A & C)
Make sure your team and the other team is at Point B. Now your team jumps in and captures the point. After you capture it MOVE AWAY! Now the other team capture it and they will move away.
--> REPEAT until the game is over.

Feel free to post methods that you know...

Hope this helped you guys out!

you wannna do this with me?
11-15-2010, 04:40 PM #4
de69
Banned
Originally posted by MR.420 View Post
you wannna do this with me?

Unfortunately I only have 1 controller.
11-15-2010, 06:24 PM #5
Maxidor
Pokemon Trainer
niice Happy im gonna gather my friends and do this right now Claps
11-15-2010, 06:37 PM #6
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
i aint got BO yet :'(

buy meh it plz?

:bro: :P
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM #7
de69
Banned
Originally posted by IISTUBZII
i aint got BO yet :'(

buy meh it plz?

:bro: :P

I'll buy you it if you give me the money to buy it Winky Winky .

(Jk)
11-15-2010, 07:50 PM #8
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
Originally posted by de69 View Post
I'll buy you it if you give me the money to buy it Winky Winky .

(Jk)

so yew'll buy it foh freee ? Happy
11-16-2010, 04:40 PM #9
Tom1210
Gym leader
It resets my stats to what they were before the game if i remove controller 2, anyone know how to stop this?

Add tom1210 if you wanna boost.
11-17-2010, 12:39 PM #10
de69
Banned
I've never heard of anything like that.
But I guess you'll get your stats back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo