01-08-2011, 10:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm starting a new gamebattles team xAl Qaeda- and I'm looking for new members so if you want to tryout pm me and tell me what kind of mic u have what's your KD ratio and your I'd thank you for ur time...
01-08-2011, 11:13 PM #2
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by xAllah
I'm starting a new gamebattles team xAl Qaeda- and I'm looking for new members so if you want to tryout pm me and tell me what kind of mic u have what's your KD ratio and your I'd thank you for ur time...

i might be interested.....i have the normal playstation mic. My k/d is pretty high at a 1.72 and i have a win/loss around 1.1.
01-08-2011, 11:38 PM #3
Ok sounds good add me on ps3 my I'd is xAllah--
Originally posted by Dr.
i might be interested.....i have the normal playstation mic. My k/d is pretty high at a 1.72 and i have a win/loss around 1.1.
01-09-2011, 12:12 AM #4
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Ok sounds good add me on ps3 my I'd is xAllah--

ok man how many people in ur clan
01-10-2011, 05:18 PM #5
Well as of now we only have like 5 members but I need members that can play and be team players
01-10-2011, 07:48 PM #6
iSuppressor
Do a barrel roll!
I'm starting a new gamebattles team xAl Qaeda- and I'm looking for new members so if you want to tryout pm me and tell me what kind of mic u have what's your KD ratio and your I'd thank you for ur time...

Yeah sounds good, I have the ps3 own version of turtle beach and a good k/d that changes a lot cos i play sooo many different game modes. It tends to fluctuate between about 1.20 and 1.70 ish. Add me if your interested, PSN is in sig Smile
01-10-2011, 10:43 PM #7
Fill free to ad me on ps3 my I'd is xAllah--thank you for your time....:hitman:
Originally posted by iSuppressor View Post
Yeah sounds good, I have the ps3 own version of turtle beach and a good k/d that changes a lot cos i play sooo many different game modes. It tends to fluctuate between about 1.20 and 1.70 ish. Add me if your interested, PSN is in sig Smile
01-10-2011, 11:48 PM #8
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish

nm............
Last edited by MURJACK ; 01-11-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo