05-11-2011, 06:55 PM #1
noganite
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I think I found a glitch im need someone to confirm that getting a death machine and right before it goes away jump on so as ur on it goes away cause I think I found a glitch when I did this on solo I want to see if it works or if it was just one of those games with a glitch so its

1.) Go somewhere with a zip line.
2.) Kill the zombies until u get a death machine
3.) Go to the edge of the zip line and get ready to use it
4.) Right when it starts blinking you should be spot on with timing when doing this
5.) Jump off right before it goes away like 2 seconds or so OK.
6.) Then this is where I got my unlimited on solo.
7.) When I got on it attempted to change weapons but it put it back up then,
8.) BOOOOM BABY!!!! I had unlimited!

Please confirm this with me. And This Glitch Was first found on You must login or register to view this content. any other sites like seven sins is a copy of this site.
All credit goes to me and the person who confirms this With a video and credits me on nextgen and my xbox live account or psn account perfer xbox gammer tag is
xEP1GxBEANERx” PSN is “xTYLERxGUERREROx” I think haven't been on for a while Ill update if its wrong .

Please post a response with your YouTube channel your gamer tag and your and what ever else u want

I think i got this idea the machine that shoots you
across the map right befor you run put of death machine jump on it so right before it goes away it shoots you across the map cause duh it cant take your gun away

REMEMBER FIRST POSTED ON NEXT GEN UPDATE FOUND BY USER NOGANITE, ON XBL BY MY GAMER TAG xEP1GxBEANERx
Yes I know psn is down.

Plz hurry I will remove this in 3days 12hrs and 10 minuets

PROOF I FOUND THIS FIRST THREAD WITH THIS BEGINS WITH THIS"?! COTD Just look on the previous pages until u get to may second and in between there u will see nothing but other glitches... but theres nothing about death machine "

DATE FOUND WAS ON May 11th, 2011 at 11:55am 5/11/2011 11:55am

First found on You must login or register to view this content. that is just proof thanks remember thank rep of what ev remember tho its nice too
Last edited by noganite ; 05-11-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: webite
05-11-2011, 07:48 PM #2
Default Avatar
plokij
old, found this ages ago haha Happy
05-11-2011, 08:03 PM #3
noganite
I am error
And if your saying u found it but never posted your fault this hasnt been found on COTD yet so shut it

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by plokij View Post
old, found this ages ago haha Happy

No one has posted this for call of the dead so shut up you just joined this is your first post. and ages ago no call of the dead has been out since the third no one posted
this from the 3rd to current day besides me yes i know this was on five but this is a different map
05-11-2011, 08:10 PM #4
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by noganite View Post
Hey guys I think I found a glitch im need someone to confirm that getting a death machine and right before it goes away jump on so as ur on it goes away cause I think I found a glitch when I did this on solo I want to see if it works or if it was just one of those games with a glitch so its

1.) Go somewhere with a zip line.
2.) Kill the zombies until u get a death machine
3.) Go to the edge of the zip line and get ready to use it
4.) Right when it starts blinking you should be spot on with timing when doing this
5.) Jump off right before it goes away like 2 seconds or so OK.
6.) Then this is where I got my unlimited on solo.
7.) When I got on it attempted to change weapons but it put it back up then,
8.) BOOOOM BABY!!!! I had unlimited!

Please confirm this with me. And This Glitch Was first found on You must login or register to view this content. any other sites like seven sins is a copy of this site.
All credit goes to me and the person who confirms this With a video and credits me on nextgen and my xbox live account or psn account perfer xbox gammer tag is
xEP1GxBEANERx” PSN is “xTYLERxGUERREROx” I think haven't been on for a while Ill update if its wrong .

Please post a response with your YouTube channel your gamer tag and your and what ever else u want

I think i got this idea the machine that shoots you
across the map right befor you run put of death machine jump on it so right before it goes away it shoots you across the map cause duh it cant take your gun away

REMEMBER FIRST POSTED ON NEXT GEN UPDATE FOUND BY USER NOGANITE, ON XBL BY MY GAMER TAG xEP1GxBEANERx
Yes I know psn is down.

Plz hurry I will remove this in 3days 12hrs and 10 minuets

PROOF I FOUND THIS FIRST THREAD WITH THIS BEGINS WITH THIS"?! COTD Just look on the previous pages until u get to may second and in between there u will see nothing but other glitches... but theres nothing about death machine "

DATE FOUND WAS ON May 11th, 2011 at 11:55am 5/11/2011 11:55am

First found on You must login or register to view this content. that is just proof thanks remember thank rep of what ev remember tho its nice too

no need for the massive rainbow text and i have actually done this already looking for a glitch and nothing happened. so i dont think you really "found" anything but if you did or if you did something a little different than what you posted and maybe you just dont realize it then you might have. also dont ask for + rep. if people think your post is good enough then they will thank you.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

And if your saying u found it but never posted your fault this hasnt been found on COTD yet so shut it

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

No one has posted this for call of the dead so shut up you just joined this is your first post. and ages ago no call of the dead has been out since the third no one posted
this from the 3rd to current day besides me yes i know this was on five but this is a different map

lol i think he was being sarcastic hence the "Happy"
05-11-2011, 10:36 PM #5
ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ
Can i haz b00bs?
anyone can confirm this?would be awesome
05-11-2011, 10:42 PM #6
noganite
I am error
it worked in solo but i want to know if it worked for anyone else or if it was one of those one in a time game glitches
05-12-2011, 02:01 AM #7
waterboy1248
Climbing up the ladder
it worked in solo but i want to know if it worked for anyone else or if it was one of those one in a time game glitches

didn't work for me at all. tried in solo and twice in co-op and i got nothing. no three gun glitch no unlimited death machine. and yes i did wait until it was about to go away and nothing worked for me.
05-12-2011, 02:13 AM #8
Pauly
Banned
if this works than that'd be awesome Happy
05-12-2011, 03:26 AM #9
VHS
Has been a while
Doesn't work.
05-12-2011, 05:57 AM #10
noganite
I am error
ok my brother just did it opn an online match but he jumped on right as the icon disapear and he never stoped shooting maby your not doing something right did u try the light house one that one is bigger and longer he did on that one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo