Post: Rezurrection Behind the Scenes Preview + New Weapon
08-11-2011, 05:17 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); it shows it came out on the 8th but it was privated so it just came out today.

there is leaked info that states that these 2 weapons are actually the wave gun pulled apart.
You must login or register to view this content.

and heres the new perk machine that has a white pistol then 2 gray ones behind it. its called 3 gun daiquiri and does what the name says.
Last edited by Tustin ; 08-12-2011 at 08:07 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Half_Asian_Kid, MagesticTiger, Wondoh
08-11-2011, 05:26 PM #2
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
it shows it came out on the 8th but it was privated so it just came out today.

also a picture of a new weapon, it doesnt look like the one that was released on the Call of Duty website either.

That picture shows the new perk, when you see the perk machine in the video it has a picture of 2 pistols. So I think it lets you have the gun you have Dual wielded Happy and the new wave gun looks mint, makes them fat as F**K then they float and explode Happy
08-11-2011, 05:32 PM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by jakes2201 View Post
That picture shows the new perk, when you see the perk machine in the video it has a picture of 2 pistols. So I think it lets you have the gun you have Dual wielded Happy and the new wave gun looks mint, makes them fat as F**K then they float and explode Happy

hmm is that what it does? that would be pretty awesome. i think i got a pic of the new perk machine, im posting it now.
08-11-2011, 05:34 PM #4
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
if you watch thie vid you can see another new weapon thats alot bigger?
08-11-2011, 05:34 PM #5
Oh Ma GAWD
08-11-2011, 05:36 PM #6
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post

yeah the one at the beginning that made the zombie get huge and blow up? im trying to make a GIF of that right now.
08-11-2011, 05:37 PM #7
Bevins2012
I am error
I think the new gun is a microwave gun. If a person was to be microwaved they would expand and explode like a marshmallow.
08-11-2011, 05:46 PM #8
Originally posted by sAmIzErE View Post

I agree it looks like there is 2 wonder weapons. It looks like there is a dual wield tesla gun. And the radiation gun.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by jakes2201 View Post

I have been wANTING THE DUAL WIELD RAY GUN 4EVER
08-11-2011, 05:46 PM #9
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10975[/ATTACH] cheeeeck it out gamma ray specs??? some old stuff on there and some new stuff its the moon loading screen
08-11-2011, 05:48 PM #10
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
You must login or register to view this content. <--- bit bigger

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo