10-28-2012, 09:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so first you gotta obviously press the button to start the elevator and it doesn't matter if you're going up or down. But once you press the button to start the elevator hurry to one of the corners in the back and jump and REALLY quick press start and immediately press triangle to load your friends list.

The more friends you have and more messages you have the better it works because the more friends and messages, the longer you will freeze because it will take longer.

Its like the glitch to get out of the maps by pressing start the triangle when the zombie pulls out the window board you are standing on.

The following user groaned Eddie Vedder for this awful post:

Jasdeep
10-28-2012, 09:34 PM #2
itnio
Little One
This was the lag switch glitch lol. And this has already been posted by like 10 people...
10-29-2012, 01:17 AM #3
Jasdeep
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xAristocratic View Post
okay so first you gotta obviously press the button to start the elevator and it doesn't matter if you're going up or down. But once you press the button to start the elevator hurry to one of the corners in the back and jump and REALLY quick press start and immediately press triangle to load your friends list.

The more friends you have and more messages you have the better it works because the more friends and messages, the longer you will freeze because it will take longer.

Its like the glitch to get out of the maps by pressing start the triangle when the zombie pulls out the window board you are standing on.

/facepalm just wow
10-29-2012, 01:21 AM #4
Originally posted by itnio View Post
This was the lag switch glitch lol. And this has already been posted by like 10 people...

the lag switch glitch you need a lag switch Not Happy or Sad
12-20-2012, 09:45 PM #5
I could never get this to work
12-30-2012, 10:20 PM #6
gandaulf8
Little One
Doesn't work for me either, it lags, but I am still in the lift :/
01-02-2013, 12:22 AM #7
this is a lag switch you retard
01-02-2013, 12:49 AM #8
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Oldest glitch in the game lmao.
01-22-2013, 02:34 AM #9
Originally posted by xAristocratic View Post
okay so first you gotta obviously press the button to start the elevator and it doesn't matter if you're going up or down. But once you press the button to start the elevator hurry to one of the corners in the back and jump and REALLY quick press start and immediately press triangle to load your friends list.

Thank you useful info I don't no why people groan
01-24-2013, 10:05 PM #10
STANDR
Pokemon Trainer
Thank you man great glitch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo