01-02-2013, 07:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am still trying to reach 14th prestige and it has become such a pain because the only people who seem to still play black ops for the most part are little kids and people who have terrible internet this makes playing the actual game so frustrating.. I have good internet and can give 4bars to all when i am host. Anyone else tortured by the fact that they can actually host yet the game constantly gives it to other people? I know the game is old but im sure its not a difficult tweak. (Even if it is they made enough money off of bo that they could spend a day or 2 to fix it)
Last edited by CronicImpulse ; 01-02-2013 at 08:38 PM.
01-02-2013, 06:09 PM #2
iVeT
Bounty hunter
yea lol thats why i dont play this game anymore
01-02-2013, 08:37 PM #3
Originally posted by Veteran View Post
yea lol thats why i dont play this game anymore

Yeah once i reach 14th lvl 50 ill probably only keep it for the zombies.
01-03-2013, 06:18 AM #4
zertzHD
Bounty hunter
I cant remember if black ops has this, but try putting your search preference to best. That could help lag a bit.

But with the host issue, god damn I hate it. They always give host to the laggiest person, and they always have such an enormous advantage.
01-03-2013, 06:30 AM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Cronicx187 View Post
I am still trying to reach 14th prestige and it has become such a pain because the only people who seem to still play black ops for the most part are little kids and people who have terrible internet this makes playing the actual game so frustrating.. I have good internet and can give 4bars to all when i am host. Anyone else tortured by the fact that they can actually host yet the game constantly gives it to other people? I know the game is old but im sure its not a difficult tweak. (Even if it is they made enough money off of bo that they could spend a day or 2 to fix it)

MM has always been bad in BO1, it part of the reason why the game played badly on PS3.
It also pretty hard to get right and one of the reasons why COD can play badly at times.

Good good internet myth good to see you again.
01-03-2013, 05:15 PM #6
Originally posted by zertzHD View Post
I cant remember if black ops has this, but try putting your search preference to best. That could help lag a bit.

But with the host issue, god damn I hate it. They always give host to the laggiest person, and they always have such an enormous advantage.

I know its ridiculous how much of an advantage people get.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
MM has always been bad in BO1, it part of the reason why the game played badly on PS3.
It also pretty hard to get right and one of the reasons why COD can play badly at times.

Good good internet myth good to see you again.

Meh still fucked up when i can provide a 4bar and it picks a host that gives 2 bars across the board.
01-04-2013, 04:59 PM #7
Game is random when putting people with connection.. xD sucks for me to since it happens a lot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo