03-25-2013, 11:55 AM #1
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey if u have the German Version of Black Ops 1, and want doin Eastereggs on the map Call of the dead, Shangri-La and Moon. So add me in psn: mui_g777 write a message with easteregg Uuhm and sorry that i ve write in bo II, i just dont find the thread 4 bo1.
03-25-2013, 01:08 PM #2
Why posting it in the Black Ops 2 section? ^^
03-25-2013, 01:15 PM #3
Slickone
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by G View Post
Hey if u have the German Version of Black Ops 1, and want doin Easteregof the dead, Shangri-La and Moon. So add me in psn: mui_g777 write a message with easteregg Uuhm and sorry that i ve write in bo II, i just dont find the thread 4 bo1.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-25-2013, 01:25 PM #4
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
I couldn't the thread 4 bo1 zombies, only 4 mods and services, i thought i write it here. And i write it in the last sentence!! So what do u want from me? Dou u want help me out to find the right thread? And not post dumbass -.- i'll report it mate
03-25-2013, 01:31 PM #5
Slickone
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by G View Post
I couldn't the thread 4 bo1 zombies, only 4 mods and services, i thought i write it here. And i write it in the last sentence!! So what do u want from me? Dou u want help me out to find the right thread? And not post dumbass -.- i'll report it mate

You must login or register to view this content.

Your going to report me because you do not know how to use the search function. It took me a whole 30 seconds to find it...... You are brilliant!!!
Here is where you need to go..... You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo