04-29-2013, 11:59 AM #1
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Black Ops Players!

I'm looking for a decent PS3 clan as my old clan split when Black Ops 2 came out and playing on my own is getting boring, I do mod Black Ops so will happily get the clan to 15th, on the other hand if your clan is against modding I simply won't mod!

My Specs:

• Have a mic
  • Very good quickscoper
  • Ok at trickshotting but could get better with practice if needed

Thanks in advance.
04-29-2013, 07:30 PM #2
zlSiLeNT---
Pokemon Trainer
Hey if you're really good at QS'ing, My clan is very large and very good player's. Our record stand at 24-1. We have played with the best clan's and we follow all guidelines for CB's. We have members that MOD, HACK, So we are not against that. We are known as 'zCKv' - Clan Killers. We were zlQS but another crew had put almost the same name and we were getting a bad rep since they thought it was us. We have all kinds of people, Hispanics, americans, Canadians, few from UK so we DO NOT discriminate. We just play have fun and try and find new things. If interested please add zlZoDiiaC--- Take care my friend
04-30-2013, 06:27 AM #3
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by zlSiLeNT
Hey if you're really good at QS'ing, My clan is very large and very good player's. Our record stand at 24-1. We have played with the best clan's and we follow all guidelines for CB's. We have members that MOD, HACK, So we are not against that. We are known as 'zCKv' - Clan Killers. We were zlQS but another crew had put almost the same name and we were getting a bad rep since they thought it was us. We have all kinds of people, Hispanics, americans, Canadians, few from UK so we DO NOT discriminate. We just play have fun and try and find new things. If interested please add zlZoDiiaC--- Take care my friend

Yes I'd say I'm really good Smile Your clan seems good for me. Are you a Black Ops 1 clan though just to make sure, I will add you shortly
04-30-2013, 07:43 PM #4
zlSiLeNT---
Pokemon Trainer
Yes we are BO1 clan
04-30-2013, 11:52 PM #5
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Nice bro
05-01-2013, 06:54 AM #6
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by zlSiLeNT