Post: Call of Duty Ghosts Hardened Edition coming when for Gamestop?
05-01-2013, 08:35 PM #1
ccoreyz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says all, when will wi be able to pre-order it from Gamestop?
Estimate ?
05-01-2013, 08:55 PM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by ccoreyz View Post
Title says all, when will wi be able to pre-order it from Gamestop?
Estimate ?

I'm guessing the easiest way for you to find out is to ask Gamestop themselves. You may even find the answer if you googled it.
05-01-2013, 10:27 PM #3
scarene1
I defeated!
The game has barely even been announced, but the last few years they've been announced either in august or early september, so we have to wait and see.
05-01-2013, 11:01 PM #4
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Whenever Gamestop announces? The game isn't out till November so honestly probably in the summer or after official reveal at the end of this month.
05-02-2013, 05:43 AM #5
I'm done spending money on this $#!T. After BO2 and experience the LAG and seeing the introduction to MICRO TRANSACTION...I'm Done! They are absolutely in for the money and who wouldnt be when they have kids parents paying for this shit. GOOD FOR THEM BUT I'm not buying into the hype and pre ordering for unlocks. Good luck for all that play COSad AwesomeGHOST. CHEERS!!!!!
05-02-2013, 03:41 PM #6
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Whenever Gamestop announces? The game isn't out till November so honestly probably in the summer or after official reveal at the end of this month.

It will be summer but after next gen console realeases:L

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by ccoreyz View Post
Title says all, when will wi be able to pre-order it from Gamestop?
Estimate ?

You should pre-order it now then when the 'Special Editions' are released upgrade your order that's what I have done for the last 3 COD'sSmile
05-02-2013, 06:46 PM #7
i guessing the hardened edition + the prestige edition will be ready to pre-order at least 2-3 months before the actual release date
05-02-2013, 08:10 PM #8
thirsty azz mofos. Next we going to get a thread with all the killstreaks and camos.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo