06-14-2013, 06:25 PM #1
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you guys want to see from IW regarding their map pack releases? I wish they would bring back old maps from MW2 and COD 4 like they did last year with MW3 and Terminal. They could also keep the same layout, but change the design of the map like Treyarch did this year. What do you guys think?

The following user thanked badiban for this useful post:

HackersForRent
06-14-2013, 07:30 PM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by badiban View Post
What do you guys want to see from IW regarding their map pack releases? I wish they would bring back old maps from MW2 and COD 4 like they did last year with MW3 and Terminal. They could also keep the same layout, but change the design of the map like Treyarch did this year. What do you guys think?

Sorry but you're going to get a load of dislikes for that hugely misleading video title, just a heads up bro! :p
06-14-2013, 09:23 PM #3
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Sorry but you're going to get a load of dislikes for that hugely misleading video title, just a heads up bro! :p

Changed it, sorry for any confusion Smile
06-15-2013, 01:01 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
When it comes to map packs no old maps not even a retexture.
06-16-2013, 04:23 AM #5
Force
Shadow
I want to see New elements in it such as open and close doors. Not the automatic doors, I mean doors where you "Hold X" to open.
06-19-2013, 03:15 PM #6
AnaSiktim
Bounty hunter
good stuff man Happy
06-20-2013, 06:12 PM #7
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Dlc's on COd Ghost is 1st on xbox1?
06-20-2013, 06:14 PM #8
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Moder View Post
Dlc's on COd Ghost is 1st on xbox1?

Yeah, Microsoft still have that deal.
06-20-2013, 06:16 PM #9
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
:( Its not fair... what ever... the game lauch is ate the same time?
06-21-2013, 08:16 PM #10
Originally posted by badiban View Post
What do you guys want to see from IW regarding their map pack releases? I wish they would bring back old maps from MW2 and COD 4 like they did last year with MW3 and Terminal. They could also keep the same layout, but change the design of the map like Treyarch did this year. What do you guys think?

i would like to see a full remake of cod4 remastered for new console or atleast see like shipment on the new call of duty ghosts and atleast bring back 1v1 i miss those days before that game got ruined with hackers it was a hell of a game

The following user thanked lllllllllllll for this useful post:

TheGreatestSyn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo