06-25-2013, 02:31 AM #1
ic0de
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys I was just looking at the Cod: Ghost trailer video and I noticed that at 0: 39 the male character looks striking similar to the mw2 character Sgt. Foley. Do you think he will be returning in the campaign? I remember playing the mw2 campaign and the american storyline ended when they retook the white house. IW never explained what happen to Pvt. Ramirez or Cpl. Dunn and the rest of those Army Rangers. I for one hate when games do not tell the rest of the story. Take a look though. Thoughts? If something posted similar please remove.
Last edited by ic0de ; 06-26-2013 at 04:04 AM.
06-25-2013, 06:41 AM #2
Xanadu
Banned
I'm positive that is Sgt. Foley. Looks exactly like him as far as I can recall his visual appearance in MW2. Nice catch :y:.
06-26-2013, 04:05 AM #3
ic0de
Hurah!
I know, that what I thought at first, only black character that had a real major impact in the mw series.
Originally posted by Xanadu View Post
I'm positive that is Sgt. Foley. Looks exactly like him as far as I can recall his visual appearance in MW2. Nice catch :y:.
06-27-2013, 07:33 PM #4
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
It would be good with cpl Dunn etc , etc... On mw4
07-01-2013, 06:47 PM #5
Sgt foley was the only black man in mw2 campaign ( as im conserned )
Im returning would be a good thing... but COD ghost happens to be a new timeline and new carachters so im guessing it would be a twin of some sort but Mr. foley coming back? im not to sure about that
07-04-2013, 01:53 AM #6
BayAreaLobbies
Do a barrel roll!
Good Theory, but Unfortunately "Ghost" is Apparently Based On a Whole New Story w/ whole new cast/characters. I Honestly Dont think We'll See Any Previous MW Series Characters On "Ghosts" saddly NO
07-04-2013, 02:59 AM #7
Rath
Today Will Be Different
You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone is wondering that's what Sgt. Foley looks like from MW2. Now I will admit there are some shocking similarities between the guy in the helicopter and Sgt. Foley. For all we know it could be the same exact model that was used in MW2. Now that personally doesn't surprise me since it seems like something you would expect from the Call of Duty franchise.

But yeah I thought I'd state the possibility of older models being used. Since it would save time remaking them, plus you can edit tiny details about the existing model.
Last edited by Rath ; 07-04-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo