Post: Call of Duty drops hints of 'Free Fall' map gameplay
07-29-2013, 10:36 PM #1
Harry
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

An update was added to Call of Duty's website, callofduty.com, which has seemingly dropped hints towards a multiplayer map reveal on accident. It seems they added an image with buttons to 'watch now' however these were seemingly not active buttons due to the trailer not being online at this time.

At the time of posting, it seem's that the COD team caught wind of this error and have fixed it. You can no longer see this exclusive page for the 'Free Fall' map, however we can come to see this soon anyway as the MP reveal is coming ever closer.

The link to the video revealed that the video was a ‘freefallbts’ which means Behind-the-Scenes video.

The following user thanked Harry for this useful post:

07-29-2013, 11:37 PM #2
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice, thanks for the info man!

The following user thanked Alan. for this useful post:

Harry
07-30-2013, 03:03 AM #3
damn teasing us :(
07-30-2013, 04:06 PM #4
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by .haz View Post

An update was added to Call of Duty's website, callofduty.com, which has seemingly dropped hints towards a multiplayer map reveal on accident. It seems they added an image with buttons to 'watch now' however these were seemingly not active buttons due to the trailer not being online at this time.

At the time of posting, it seem's that the COD team caught wind of this error and have fixed it. You can no longer see this exclusive page for the 'Free Fall' map, however we can come to see this soon anyway as the MP reveal is coming ever closer.

The link to the video revealed that the video was a ‘freefallbts’ which means Behind-the-Scenes video.

Why aren't you reporter? Jokes..
Anyways, I hope Free fall will become available near the middle of the games life cycle like Treyarch done with the Nuketown 2025 map

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Harry
07-30-2013, 04:31 PM #5
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
Why aren't you reporter? Jokes..
Anyways, I hope Free fall will become available near the middle of the games life cycle like Treyarch done with the Nuketown 2025 map

Well I doubt staff is something I'd ever achieve Eek. On topic, yes I hope it is too!:wag:.
07-30-2013, 04:35 PM #6
Newelly
Can’t trickshot me!

still writing for no moniez i see :ha!:
07-30-2013, 04:38 PM #7
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
still writing for no moniez i see :ha!:

Faggot, I got my job back :wag: Laptops broke though lol
07-30-2013, 05:48 PM #8
AA3
Do a barrel roll!
Going to be quite interesting
07-30-2013, 06:12 PM #9
Newelly
Can’t trickshot me!
Faggot, I got my job back :wag: Laptops broke though lol

Really?
07-30-2013, 07:43 PM #10
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
Really?

Yes really, however this time I am not doing any general topic. I'm only about the console gaming niche.

The following user thanked Harry for this useful post:

Newelly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo