08-22-2013, 11:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial will only work when the game is released but i rather release it now.

So i'm not gonna do the
I will actually type it lol. What you need to do is NOT PLAY MULTIPLAYER AS SOON AS YOU GET IT. You don't even know the commands for the game yet, sure its the same commands X- Jump O- Crouch Triangle - Switch Wep Square- Reload, you don't even know the new techniques, Knee Slide, The Little Headglitch, Hopping over and Shooting at the same time.

In order to be good with at least a 2.00 + K.D you need to play Campaign first on VETEREAN.

Why will this work? I suck..
Well here it is guys, I've been using this technique since MW3 and I have been getting a 2.00 in most games and ended up with a 1. 60~ 2.00. There is two benefits that will come to this. You get trophies! Upside Down Happy You will be a good kill shooter.

Lets say you suck?
If you suck its called the term "PRACTICE" You need to play veterean in order to get better.
1. They have change the bots so they play like us now (drop shot, jump shot, all that shit)
2. You can work on your aim.
3. You should watch MLG players.
-> This isn't bad, this is called LEARNING. You can learn from Nadeshot, Moho, etc.
I have learned and watch there videos and learned..
- Classes
- Moho Jump
- Jump Shot is better then Drop Shot in BO2
-What gun sucks and which are good.

Trust me this will work.
Mods.. I don't wanna post this later just because I am busy and i want to share this technique.

Good luck players in Ghosts, BO2 is too boring just because they nerf everything also, with school now. Awesome face

The following 4 users say thank you to UNDEFEAT for this useful post:

IG88z, Immaculate., Pr3daT0rS_B3aSt, pskids

The following 4 users groaned at UNDEFEAT for this awful post:

DonGiuliiano, GeNeSiSx--, iZigg, xHeAVeN
08-23-2013, 12:54 AM #2
IG88z
Pokemon Trainer
This is actually true, I've been playing the campaigns first thing on all of these. Challenging but it does work.
08-23-2013, 10:04 PM #3
Very true! Campaign for every COD will increase your knowledge of the game and your skill level
08-24-2013, 12:34 AM #4
zPrimeModz
Do a barrel roll!
It's true!
Anyways, I'll play the game before the release at Games13, so I'll know the commands =P
08-24-2013, 02:23 PM #5
Demand
Keeper
Or just play the bot mode or squad mode, whatever it's called. Lol that way you're learning multiplayer maps at the same time. Hitting 2 birds with one stone. Winky Winky
08-24-2013, 04:03 PM #6
Thanks will try!
08-25-2013, 03:19 PM #7
I'v never completed more than a couple of missions in the last 3 Cods and have had over a 2 K/D on all of them.
08-26-2013, 03:52 AM #8
Originally posted by Nummpty View Post
I'v never completed more than a couple of missions in the last 3 Cods and have had over a 2 K/D on all of them.

Or 1.50? If not then your a really noob lol. Jk, but you just gotta find which gun you use.
08-26-2013, 08:24 PM #9
GeNeSiSx--
Can’t trickshot me!
Never play campaigns and held a 3kd way back in WAW was ex #376 kills its all about having gunskill not playing campaigns
08-27-2013, 11:11 AM #10
Soldier.
The Legend
I think the key to doing well will be simply to get to know the MP maps and weapons as soon as you can, so combat training or whatever it is called on veteran (if it even has it?) would make a lot more sense.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo