11-05-2013, 08:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So for those of you who DIDN'T pre-order Ghosts, then you probably don't know that there are 2 codes in every pre-order pack, for both systems.... On Xbox 360, you get shafted, because you only get an additional 7 days of free Xbox LIVE... However, on PS3 you get a code for a $10 download of the PS4 digital copy, which IMO sounds like a much better deal.

Also... These are all the codes I have... If I had more, I would've posted them, but I don't so don't bother asking for anymore I might have...

If you take ANY of these codes, post below so i can remove them...
Free Fall DLC
I have 1 of these for PS4, but I'm going to hold off on posting that for awhile...
You must login or register to view this content.
6DT7-NTN7-MCRB
H5LB-KJNB-H4FH
3LHJ-98N4-PBAB
2ELT-DCNN-KLBE
[S]XXXX-XXXX-XXXX[/S]
RFR5-LJN7-35B3
9MRM-JNN2-AKNB
E6CA-5DNA-T8JM
^DNA, lol

$10 Digital Ghosts Download for PS4
Now there are some restrictions to this code that may make it slightly worth less (Keep in mind that the back of the card says that the approximate value of each code is $10... Winky Winky ). First, you must own a legit copy of Ghosts on disc. Secondly, you still have to pay $10. So even if you pay the $10 to download it, you must insert the PS3 copy of the game into your PS4 to prove you own it... PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM THESE CODES UNLESS YOU PLAN TO OWN A PS4 AND A LEGIT COPY OF GHOSTS FOR PS3!!!!!! The last requirement doesn't mean much here, they must be used by March 31st...
BQH5-TCNK-GKNM
PMTB-PANP-BQ8N
6EDE-NJN7-N7HH
NPGK-MPN5-QP44
[S]XXXX-XXXX-XXXX[/S]
PR62-QAN5-ABRT
MDN7-4TNP-HPA2
ETBB-KTNM-PNR4

Enjoy!

The following 2 users say thank you to Seagulls for this useful post:

Vital,
11-05-2013, 08:24 AM #2
Default Avatar
DeNo
Originally posted by Seagulls View Post
So for those of you who DIDN'T pre-order Ghosts, then you probably don't know that there are 2 codes in every pre-order pack, for both systems.... On Xbox 360, you get shafted, because you only get an additional 7 days of free Xbox LIVE... However, on PS3 you get a code for a $10 download of the PS4 digital copy, which IMO sounds like a much better deal.

Also... These are all the codes I have... If I had more, I would've posted them, but I don't so don't bother asking for anymore I might have...

Free Fall DLC
I have 1 of these for PS4, but I'm going to hold off on posting that for awhile...
6DT7-NTN7-MCRB
H5LB-KJNB-H4FH
3LHJ-98N4-PBAB
2ELT-DCNN-KLBE
[S]XXXX-XXXX-XXXX[/S]
RFR5-LJN7-35B3
9MRM-JNN2-AKNB
E6CA-5DNA-T8JM
^DNA, lol

Now there are some restrictions to this code that may make it slightly worth less (Keep in mind that the back of the card says that the approximate value of each code is $10... Winky Winky ). First, you must own a legit copy of Ghosts on disc. Secondly, you still have to pay $10. So even if you pay the $10 to download it, you must insert the PS3 copy of the game into your PS4 to prove you own it... PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM THESE CODES UNLESS YOU PLAN TO OWN A PS4 AND A LEGIT COPY OF GHOSTS FOR PS3!!!!!! The last requirement doesn't mean much here, they must be used by March 31st...
BQH5-TCNK-GKNM
PMTB-PANP-BQ8N
6EDE-NJN7-N7HH
NPGK-MPN5-QP44
[S]XXXX-XXXX-XXXX[/S]
PR62-QAN5-ABRT
MDN7-4TNP-HPA2
ETBB-KTNM-PNR4

Enjoy!

Great thread pal! Thank you for sharing. Smile

Shame the codes only work in the US tears
11-05-2013, 08:26 AM #3
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Seagulls View Post
So for those of you who DIDN'T pre-order Ghosts, then you probably don't know that there are 2 codes in every pre-order pack, for both systems.... On Xbox 360, you get shafted, because you only get an additional 7 days of free Xbox LIVE... However, on PS3 you get a code for a $10 download of the PS4 digital copy, which IMO sounds like a much better deal.

Free Fall DLC
6DT7-NTN7-MCRB
H5LB-KJNB-H4FH
3LHJ-98N4-PBAB
2ELT-DCNN-KLBE
[S]XXXX-XXXX-XXXX[/S]
RFR5-LJN7-35B3
9MRM-JNN2-AKNB
E6CA-5DNA-T8JM
^DNA, lol

BQH5-TCNK-GKNM
PMTB-PANP-BQ8N
6EDE-NJN7-N7HH
NPGK-MPN5-QP44
[S]XXXX-XXXX-XXXX[/S]
PR62-QAN5-ABRT
MDN7-4TNP-HPA2
ETBB-KTNM-PNR4

Enjoy!

Do you have EU codes?
11-05-2013, 08:32 AM #4
Originally posted by DeNo View Post
Great thread pal! Thank you for sharing. Smile

Shame the codes only work in the US tears

Originally posted by Master0wn3r View Post
Do you have EU codes?

Try making a US account?
11-05-2013, 08:53 AM #5
I tried a lot of them, and they didn't work, thanks for posting though! Smile
11-05-2013, 09:50 AM #6
iFruit
Do a barrel roll!
All been used buddy
11-05-2013, 04:54 PM #7
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Great thread thanks alot! I used NPGK-MPN5-QP44!
Great job man, really appreciated!
Note: I can confirm that all the Free Fall codes have been used.
Last edited by Mystery ; 11-05-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo