11-08-2013, 12:27 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); everyone is complaining about it saying its the same old garbage again..

most the people i see playing it are either at the main menu or in party, does anyone even play?

i can see from the services and shops that this game has already be ruined with mods lol if i was to get it (it would be for ps4) would it be worth playing still?

i know ps4 isnt going to full of modders but you will be able to transfer your stats so alot of people will be max level with everything etc will this give a unfair advantage?

im still on the fence with this game, someone verbally sell me it and make me want to go buy it!
11-08-2013, 12:40 PM #2
Dexter.
The Vigilante
I have played the game for around 2-3 hours and already decided to go back to Black Ops 2. I have already ran into hackers with custom names, max perks, god mode and god knows what else. All i am going to do now is play the campaign and get rid of it. To answer your question, No. I really don't think ghosts is worth buying unless they fix everything which with IW's reputation, they probably wont.

The following user thanked Dexter. for this useful post:

xLew--
11-08-2013, 01:12 PM #3
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by xLew
everyone is complaining about it saying its the same old garbage again..

most the people i see playing it are either at the main menu or in party, does anyone even play?

i can see from the services and shops that this game has already be ruined with mods lol if i was to get it (it would be for ps4) would it be worth playing still?

i know ps4 isnt going to full of modders but you will be able to transfer your stats so alot of people will be max level with everything etc will this give a unfair advantage?

im still on the fence with this game, someone verbally sell me it and make me want to go buy it!

In terms of story and the new extinction mode I would say it is worth buying, I haven't played much of the multiplayer but what I've played so far, it's pretty similar to the first blacks ops, you have to buy everything with squad points, so you could be really OP early on.

Besides the cut and paste from MW2 which you will see at the very start of the game on Ghosts, from then on it's a pretty good campaign, underwater fighting, space fighting. Good story, stealth.

It all depends on the reason you bought the game, bout 95% would be because of the online. It's good but I just feel they've tried to hard to have it like black ops 1. The sliding and wall peeping is pretty cool though.

Most enjoyment I've had out of the game though is the extinction mode, it's mayhem! also very linear, so probably not as fun as Zombies but still fun in it's own right.

Is it worth buying? I would say so, I don't think it will be worth the retail price of a ps4, I would suggest getting the PS3 version from somewhere you know you can get 10% discount or something, then use the voucher you get with it to upgrade for £10. I'm sure it works out cheaper than buying it on it's own. Unless it's bundled.
11-08-2013, 01:32 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
In terms of story and the new extinction mode I would say it is worth buying, I haven't played much of the multiplayer but what I've played so far, it's pretty similar to the first blacks ops, you have to buy everything with squad points, so you could be really OP early on.

Besides the cut and paste from MW2 which you will see at the very start of the game on Ghosts, from then on it's a pretty good campaign, underwater fighting, space fighting. Good story, stealth.

It all depends on the reason you bought the game, bout 95% would be because of the online. It's good but I just feel they've tried to hard to have it like black ops 1. The sliding and wall peeping is pretty cool though.

Most enjoyment I've had out of the game though is the extinction mode, it's mayhem! also very linear, so probably not as fun as Zombies but still fun in it's own right.

Is it worth buying? I would say so, I don't think it will be worth the retail price of a ps4, I would suggest getting the PS3 version from somewhere you know you can get 10% discount or something, then use the voucher you get with it to upgrade for £10. I'm sure it works out cheaper than buying it on it's own. Unless it's bundled.

Really think I'll wait on ps4 u till it goes down a bit then even the die hard cod fans on my friends list are slating it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM #5
Richard.
Won't be active..
Really think I'll wait on ps4 u till it goes down a bit then even the die hard cod fans on my friends list are slating it.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Die hard CoD fans are bound to, they've all been shit since Mw2 but I don't think Ghosts is that bad, personal preference though
11-08-2013, 02:59 PM #6
iFruit
Do a barrel roll!
I went off cod , got boring and I was getting fed up of beening matchmaker with hackers but ghosts if very good , same game as others but new maps new guns new game types , it just feels like how it should , tbh it feels like call of duty 4
11-08-2013, 03:46 PM #7
I think it's worth buying. I haven't ran into any hackers yet, the multiplayer is really fun and the campaign is really amazing, imo. I'm definatelly going to buy it for the PS4 when I get one.
11-08-2013, 04:14 PM #8
ICECOLDKILLAH
Pokemon Trainer
nothin will ever be as awesome as mw1 or/and mw2... :(
11-08-2013, 04:54 PM #9
NJN
I sat on your nachos
everyone is complaining about it saying its the same old garbage again..

I personally think its a decent game. The multiplayer is pretty good. I like the big maps and blitz is really fun. Surprisingly, I have not run into any hackers yet. None of my friends have the game which sucks because Im always playing by myself. The campaign so far is great. My advice, wait it out til ps4. PS4 will be here soon and ill be doing to $10 upgrade for the hell of it. Pick it up on black friday, I think gamestop has a deal for it
11-08-2013, 06:40 PM #10
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Its not like any other Cod game I have played and thats why many other Cod players may hate it.
Big multi leveled maps lots of sniping points and rushers do well also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo