02-05-2014, 03:31 AM #1
Ehlerman
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, as you all know Infinity Ward Has released a unexpected ban wave, people connecting to a modded public tool etc, that is a 75-100% chance of getting banned people! the safest way to get mods is through a XP lobby because the host of the game gets banned and can get another CID (Console ID)... these bans aren't account bans, they are Console Bans from there server, so getting into a XP lobby is way safer than paying for a modded recovery! sorry for the people who have there businesses.... the ban wave wont be going on for much longer i hope Smile

-iGSxHD

aka SF_Wubby

The following 2 users say thank you to Ehlerman for this useful post:

ComgeniesModz, xkoeckiiej

The following 3 users groaned at Ehlerman for this awful post:

ilasthope, KINGMANI
02-05-2014, 01:06 PM #2
And if I had already a moddet acc lile for 1 month ago ?
Will I still get a ban ?
02-05-2014, 04:28 PM #3
Is this on ps4 also
02-05-2014, 06:26 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by iGSxHD View Post
Guys, as you all know Infinity Ward Has released a unexpected ban wave, people connecting to a modded public tool etc, that is a 75-100% chance of getting banned people! the safest way to get mods is through a XP lobby because the host of the game gets banned and can get another CID (Console ID)... these bans aren't account bans, they are Console Bans from there server, so getting into a XP lobby is way safer than paying for a modded recovery! sorry for the people who have there businesses.... the ban wave wont be going on for much longer i hope Smile

-iGSxHD

aka SF_Wubby

Lol the host can just get another cid? these bans are mac bans not cid bans and xp lobbies isnt the safest way the safest way would be to play legit. I think someone doesn't know what they are talking bout the ban wave wont be going on for much longer its forever lol mod= ban until people learn how to disable the cheat protection
02-06-2014, 03:15 AM #5
1austin112
League Champion
Not completely true, im still doing services and not one of my customers have been banned. I have a way around there ban system so they dont get banned Winky Winky
02-08-2014, 10:20 PM #6
Originally posted by XxSupremeFlow View Post
Is this on ps4 also

no, not on PS4. Unlock everything on PS3 and play on PS4 - no problems Smile
02-08-2014, 10:24 PM #7
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Not completely true, im still doing services and not one of my customers have been banned. I have a way around there ban system so they dont get banned Winky Winky

Could you pm your way around? I could make a donation if it works Smile
02-08-2014, 11:02 PM #8
alexcubano
Climbing up the ladder
amigo sorry but yes you get ban
02-08-2014, 11:03 PM #9
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by blastery View Post
Could you pm your way around? I could make a donation if it works Smile
Yeah i can, Winky Winky
02-08-2014, 11:05 PM #10
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by alexcubano View Post
amigo sorry but yes you get ban
No actually you dont, if you do my way ive been doing it like this since the ban wave and one account out of 54 were banned and that was cuz i tried it with force host, all my customers are very happy and not one of them got banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo