02-21-2014, 07:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After making a new COD GHOSTS account I proceed to contact someone and who be able to do the killstreak mod on my account I paid them and everything went find and promised me that they will never disappear. After getting level 60 and prestiging and using the next soldier. I went to find and a game and to my surprise my killstreaks disappeared… after paying another 3-4 people to add the killstreak mods back on my account, they all promised that they would stick and not disappear each one lied… So, I thought to myself that its probably my account… I contacted someone who said they were able to reset and restore my account ilke it never played GHOSTS before. when I went on my account my stats were still on the leader board… after telling it him so he continued to try and restore my account and every and totally fucked it up by unlocking everything.. and messing my prestige. after complaining the only thing he could do was relock everything and just stopped replying to me on Skype. Now I was stuck with unlockables that were locked but completed so I couldn't unlock them… the next day I went through my Skype contacts and found a guy I never used before… I was like what the hell I am desperate to get my account fixed… I explained what was going on and what some of the people did to my account. This guy actually did what I had asked and then some… fixed my issues and everyone else's terrible service to my account.

if anyone is looking into getting service done for their account use "MODZ4FUN420" the only fucking guy who will actually listen and do the best he can to do what you ask for…

You must login or register to view this content.

HUGE SHOUT OUT FOR THIS GUY USE HIM AND SAVE YOUR MONEY! My lose of 30$ is your gain

The following user thanked Aplastar for this useful post:

MODZ4FUN420
02-21-2014, 07:27 AM #2
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thank you for a great review of your experience, and i am really sorry there are alot of bad services out there.

The following user thanked MODZ4FUN420 for this useful post:

Aplastar
02-21-2014, 09:51 AM #3
MODZ4FUN420
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ASBLACK View Post
I DONATE.. YES DONATE ,,, FREE!! NO COST!! every day 2 or 3 counts unlock all GHOST. Every day in DIRECT.. XP LOBBY with friends and suscriptors, and donate the counts to the people in the direct!!!

I do not understand how some people charge money to use a tool that only needs to be done to make the unlock CLICK all.

If you want a FREE account unlock all ghost, check out my channel or participate in the live event xp lobby we do every day and good luck.

You must login or register to view this content.

you can't advertise on other peoples threads. read the site rules. also you look like a scammer so at least if you keeo it up you will be ip banned
02-21-2014, 10:04 AM #4
ASBLACK
Do a barrel roll!
I do not touch their noses or more steps you'll take with you. I do not need to insult .. I ACTED!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo