02-27-2014, 06:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH=CONFIG]30020[/ATTACH]

At least one thing is clear, The delay was on Sonys part. How is everyone else doing with the DLC?

FIX: Go to Playstation Store on your labtop or Desktop. Sign In, Mouse over the PS4 Tab and go down and click "All PS4 Games". Once there, Find Call of Duty Ghost, click on it. Once at the Buy Screen Scroll all the way to the botton where it says "Add-Ons. You should see Onslaught available for Download. Add to cart and Download to your PS4. NOTE: I just found this, they may have already fixed it, This is also done with me being a Season Pass holder. If anyone knows the overall status of availability please share!
Last edited by liatcliatc ; 02-27-2014 at 07:39 PM.
02-27-2014, 06:55 PM #2
Originally posted by liatcliatc View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30020[/ATTACH]

At least one thing is clear, The delay was on Sonys part. How is everyone else doing with the DLC?

Well now we know why some people were having problems... it's probably cause everyone is trying to download it so it's burning sony's servers.
02-27-2014, 07:04 PM #3
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Originally posted by liatcliatc View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30020[/ATTACH]

I got it without a problem but the maps are just working in the private match also the Maverick dosen`t come up in any menu.
But fuck it i just gonna hack it on ^^

The following user thanked KINGMANI for this useful post:

RambosNGU
02-27-2014, 07:12 PM #4
Vernoxx
Little One
I am on east coast still nothing but whatever ghosts isnt that good anyway but new stuff makes some things better Awesome face
02-27-2014, 07:33 PM #5
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
Working here in the UK now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo