03-13-2014, 01:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I play ghost on the PS4 all the time, well yesterday had a wild hair up my butt and went out and bought an xbox one..Got Ghost for that as well as another season pass..I must say Ghost is TERRIBLE on the Xbox One
03-13-2014, 02:18 AM #2
-SuperMan
Krazy Weed
Lol Why Do You Say That ?
03-13-2014, 02:37 AM #3
Man the graphics are horrible the game play is in my opinion choppy and more laggy, I've only gotten 6 games in a hour( there hasn't been more then 900 people in hardcore dom).. You can't even see the definition in the prestige emblems... The only good thing is there is a ton of cool downloads for it verse the PS4
Last edited by GooDkAT ; 03-13-2014 at 02:40 AM. Reason: forgot something

The following user thanked GooDkAT for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole
03-13-2014, 02:38 AM #4
Oh yeah nice profile pic alsoClaps
Originally posted by S
Lol Why Do You Say That ?
03-13-2014, 04:40 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by DesperateAngel
While I cannot comment on the Xbox One, I can comment on the pathetic excuse of a PS4 version.. I am waiting ENDLESSLY in Hardcore SnD (or what they call Search and Rescue because now we dont have a hardcore version of SnD).

Now while I am not the greatest gamer, I can hold my own.. and have slightly above a 1kd on HC SnD, while I can walk into any TDM or FFA and get a 2.5 to 3kd, but they're just full of kids.

now as for Ghost I struggle to even see the enemies, but thats typical Infinity Ward with their dull colors. I am not sure if it'll play any different on PS3, but so far I am not impressed.. a few nights back Call of Duty Black Ops 2 had 250k people on while Call of Duty Ghost (PS4 version) had only 60k.

CoSad Awesome Black Ops 2 has proved to be one of the best cods of all time. I wouldn't expect any different. I still play black ops 2 more than ghosts. The only time I even use ghosts is if im doing recoveries also my PS4 is collecting dust. Waiting for some kind of exploit for it. I played ghosts on it before and it was just terrible. So I decided to stick with my ps3 for a while.

Quite frankly Infinity Ward hasn't been doing anything good with their games since mw2 and that game has fell down a long time ago. MW3 was the ABSOLUTE worst cod of all time. Back on topic I certainly dont think i will be buying any more IW CoDs. I might get the torrent for my ps3 if it even comes out for ps3 simply so i can mod it. Otherwise, I won't be getting it unless it proves to be good. I'm very disappointed at this moment and honestly want Treyarch to make another game. They have been doing pretty good in the recent years. Brought zombies to us back on W@W and it was a bit hit to the marketing. With them being first to create Camo DLC on Black Ops 2 got the idea stolen by IW and didn't recieve any credit. And also Im not that excited to hear that SLEDGEHAMMER will be making another "game" lol.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole
03-13-2014, 07:04 PM #6
Yeah I can see your frustration on waiting for hardcore SnD..I haven't played that since COD4, i had almost 25 days played on COD4 of straight SnD.. I do kinda like HC SnR just cause it gives you a chance to come back to life instead of waiting what seems like forever for the round to end if you die.. I play 95% of the time HC Dom, I had a guy on my team last night whose name above it came up yellow like the enemies but when you went to shoot him it was like shooting one of your own team mates, def weird shit going on in Ghost.. I had around a 2.0 KDR but my account got permanently banned from PSN.. So I had to start over and this time around I am trying to not pay attention to my KDR just trying to cap as many flags a game as i can..
I hated W@W, played BO1 for a few hours and maybe a day or 2 in BO2... Im wish it was like COD4 were there was not really any killstreaks to camp for...

But if I had to chose between playing Ghost on PS4, PS3 or Xbox one..Im sticking with PS4..Ive played it on all 3 systems and the picture is by far the best on ps4

Originally posted by DesperateAngel
While I cannot comment on the Xbox One, I can comment on the pathetic excuse of a PS4 version.. I am waiting ENDLESSLY in Hardcore SnD (or what they call Search and Rescue because now we dont have a hardcore version of SnD).

Now while I am not the greatest gamer, I can hold my own.. and have slightly above a 1kd on HC SnD, while I can walk into any TDM or FFA and get a 2.5 to 3kd, but they're just full of kids.

now as for Ghost I struggle to even see the enemies, but thats typical Infinity Ward with their dull colors. I am not sure if it'll play any different on PS3, but so far I am not impressed.. a few nights back Call of Duty Black Ops 2 had 250k people on while Call of Duty Ghost (PS4 version) had only 60k.

The following user thanked GooDkAT for this useful post:

DesperateAsshole
03-15-2014, 02:33 PM #7
Originally posted by Between View Post
CoSad Awesome Black Ops 2 has proved to be one of the best cods of all time. I wouldn't expect any different. I still play black ops 2 more than ghosts. The only time I even use ghosts is if im doing recoveries also my PS4 is collecting dust. Waiting for some kind of exploit for it. I played ghosts on it before and it was just terrible. So I decided to stick with my ps3 for a while.

Quite frankly Infinity Ward hasn't been doing anything good with their games since mw2 and that game has fell down a long time ago. MW3 was the ABSOLUTE worst cod of all time. Back on topic I certainly dont think i will be buying any more IW CoDs. I might get the torrent for my ps3 if it even comes out for ps3 simply so i can mod it. Otherwise, I won't be getting it unless it proves to be good. I'm very disappointed at this moment and honestly want Treyarch to make another game. They have been doing pretty good in the recent years. Brought zombies to us back on W@W and it was a bit hit to the marketing. With them being first to create Camo DLC on Black Ops 2 got the idea stolen by IW and didn't recieve any credit. And also Im not that excited to hear that SLEDGEHAMMER will be making another "game" lol.

Well, at least thay may mean that the next 3arc game might be better as they have more time to work on their games. Which maybe is why they got SLEDGEHAMMER into the game stuff too.
03-15-2014, 02:59 PM #8
I think they should of had a 2 year gap between releases in the first place..A new COD year after year gets to be a bit much..Especially on PS network by the time you get your last DLC you have to buy a new COD and another season pass

Originally posted by LegendINShadow View Post
Well, at least thay may mean that the next 3arc game might be better as they have more time to work on their games. Which maybe is why they got SLEDGEHAMMER into the game stuff too.
03-15-2014, 03:01 PM #9
Originally posted by GooDkAT View Post
I think they should of had a 2 year gap between releases in the first place..A new COD year after year gets to be a bit much..Especially on PS network by the time you get your last DLC you have to buy a new COD and another season pass

haha yeah

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo