04-02-2014, 11:01 PM #1
JWizz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I attended a DLC event and was allowed to capture footage and upload early. I will be giving away some Devastation Codes TOMORROW on my CHANNEL! All you gotta do is subscribe so you can see when the video goes up.

In the mean time, feel free to check out my videos that I have uploaded early.

The Predator:

The Venom-X East Egg Gun:

The following user thanked JWizz for this useful post:

Eon
04-02-2014, 11:02 PM #2
JWizz
Bounty hunter
Ruins field order (Volcano Eruption):

KEM Strike on Collision:
04-02-2014, 11:54 PM #3
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by JWizz View Post
Hey guys, I attended a DLC event and was allowed to capture footage and upload early. I will be giving away some Devastation Codes TOMORROW on my CHANNEL! All you gotta do is subscribe so you can see when the video goes up.

The Predator:

Damn that's baddass xD
04-03-2014, 01:48 AM #4
JWizz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by bloodyRambo211 View Post
Damn that's baddass xD

Yeah, this is by far the most enjoyable DLC yet in COD Ghosts. If you enjoyed any of the video's, please drop a like and a comment on them for me! Also I am giving away a few codes tomorrow for people to win!

Just read the description
04-03-2014, 01:53 AM #5
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Yeah, this is by far the most enjoyable DLC yet in COD Ghosts. If you enjoyed any of the video's, please drop a like and a comment on them for me! Also I am giving away a few codes tomorrow for people to win!

I'm going to subscribe right now Happy no homo but i like the way ur voice sounds lol I want my voice to sound like that lmao and u seem like a good commentator I'll axtually enjoy viewing and whatnot Happy
04-03-2014, 01:56 AM #6
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?

Oh no it's xbox ;( lol I thought u were on ps3 lmao oh well for the giveaway xD but I'm still subbing ^-^
04-03-2014, 10:52 AM #7
Eon
Little One
Hey guys, I attended a DLC event and was allowed to capture footage and upload early. I will be giving away some Devastation Codes TOMORROW on my CHANNEL! All you gotta do is subscribe so you can see when the video goes up.

The Predator:

Nice Share dude!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo