05-07-2014, 08:14 PM #1
Apex_Sinatra
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok.. I Know I'm Not Allow To Ask This Without Having A Set Amount Of Posts Or An Elite Membership. But PLEASE Hear Out My Offer.

I Have:

Ghost: Onslaught Map Pack
Extra Loadout Pack
Space Cat Camo
Zakhaev Character Skin

I'm Willing To Gameshare ALL Of These If Someone Can Gameshare A PS3 Ghost Ditigal Version Of The Game.

My Reasoning Is Because I'm On PS4 & Dont Have Too Many Friends With The System Yet, So I Would Like To Go Back To PS3 & Play Ghost On That System.

If Your Interested On My Offer && Have The Digital Version Of Ghost On PS3 Then Please Comment Or Private Message Me.
05-07-2014, 10:40 PM #2
Originally posted by Sinatra View Post
Ok.. I Know I'm Not Allow To Ask This Without Having A Set Amount Of Posts Or An Elite Membership. But PLEASE Hear Out My Offer.

I Have:

Ghost: Onslaught Map Pack
Extra Loadout Pack
Space Cat Camo
Zakhaev Character Skin

I'm Willing To Gameshare ALL Of These If Someone Can Gameshare A PS3 Ghost Ditigal Version Of The Game.

My Reasoning Is Because I'm On PS4 & Dont Have Too Many Friends With The System Yet, So I Would Like To Go Back To PS3 & Play Ghost On That System.

If Your Interested On My Offer && Have The Digital Version Of Ghost On PS3 Then Please Comment Or Private Message Me.

ill sell you my other slot i already have the dlc listed or dont care to have it
05-07-2014, 11:30 PM #3
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Non-Elite users are not permitted to make requests. Please purchase Elite to make any sort of request. Buying Elite allows some special privileges along with exclusive content from NextGenUpdate's Gaming Squad members! Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo