05-08-2014, 07:44 PM #1
Gaz555
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This evening I was playing Ghost, now I'm not a we Call Of Duty Freak who masturbates over it every night, and I'm not some nerd kid, I just play it because I've nothing better to do with my day other than go to the gym or work on my car, and I'm not a bad player either, just like to give some issues with the game.

On countless occasions I have came across multiple things that make me want to throw my controller at the TV or burn IW down.

Firstly, this evening I was playing on the new map fog, I was using an SMG and one of the perks was detect explosives so basically I shot directly at a IED half a clip right on it an it didn't blow up -.- then I got phucking shot! Get it fixed!

Next, I don't know how many times this happens I'm sure most people experience it, you shoot someone and yes your aiming at them but if they kill you first your bullets don't phucking hit them???? Same when you shoot a grenade launcher and die after it doesn't come out of your gun but the sound does! (That's why your never ever really see someone killing each other at the same time)

Hardcore mode: They need to fix we're if your teammates shoot your IED it kills you because that is phucking annoying.

Even if your bullet clips someone in the head shouldn't they die first? :S hit a few players tonight on the head an they killed me? I just don't know anymore!

Also, completing the challenges in game when the briefcase comes up, please either turn off reflect kill when you call in a mortar strike, tonight I died about 6 times because a mortar hit my team! So annoying.

I don't know how these guys can keep making these games every single year because it is the same shit different year, same bugs! And WTF is up wit all the invisible walls? You can't even sit on a rock anymore, bring back COD4 :-D

Please note this is all hardcore mode I play nothing else.

Oh and Treyarch is better than Inshitty ward haha :-P

Good day people
05-08-2014, 07:54 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Gaz555 View Post
This evening I was playing Ghost, now I'm not a we Call Of Duty Freak who masturbates over it every night, and I'm not some nerd kid, I just play it because I've nothing better to do with my day other than go to the gym or work on my car, and I'm not a bad player either, just like to give some issues with the game.

On countless occasions I have came across multiple things that make me want to throw my controller at the TV or burn IW down.

Firstly, this evening I was playing on the new map fog, I was using an SMG and one of the perks was detect explosives so basically I shot directly at a IED half a clip right on it an it didn't blow up -.- then I got phucking shot! Get it fixed!

Next, I don't know how many times this happens I'm sure most people experience it, you shoot someone and yes your aiming at them but if they kill you first your bullets don't phucking hit them???? Same when you shoot a grenade launcher and die after it doesn't come out of your gun but the sound does! (That's why your never ever really see someone killing each other at the same time)

Hardcore mode: They need to fix we're if your teammates shoot your IED it kills you because that is phucking annoying.

Even if your bullet clips someone in the head shouldn't they die first? :S hit a few players tonight on the head an they killed me? I just don't know anymore!

Also, completing the challenges in game when the briefcase comes up, please either turn off reflect kill when you call in a mortar strike, tonight I died about 6 times because a mortar hit my team! So annoying.

I don't know how these guys can keep making these games every single year because it is the same shit different year, same bugs! And WTF is up wit all the invisible walls? You can't even sit on a rock anymore, bring back COD4 :-D

Good day people

These are all problems that are hard for companies to fix seeing as that they are all based on connection, dont flip out on a company just because your internet is shit

The hardcore IED thing, Hardcore is designed to try to be as realistic as possible, so if in real life, if a friendly shoots your explosive and you are near it, it is most likely going to kill you,

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
05-08-2014, 07:58 PM #3
Gaz555
Haxor!
Firstly, my Internet connection is defiantly not shit as I have one of the best packages available at the minute.

The IED thing is not realistic, if I'm on one side of the map and my IED is on the other and a team mate stands and shoots it trolling, it kills me, frustrating
05-08-2014, 09:05 PM #4
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Firstly, my Internet connection is defiantly not shit as I have one of the best packages available at the minute.

The IED thing is not realistic, if I'm on one side of the map and my IED is on the other and a team mate stands and shoots it trolling, it kills me, frustrating

doesnt mean your internet cant go out from time to time, or get stressed just the littlest bit that will give you a 3-Bar, and i didtn know about the IED being halfway across the map, should have said that to begin with
05-08-2014, 09:26 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
This evening I was playing Ghost, now I'm not a we Call Of Duty Freak who masturbates over it every night, and I'm not some nerd kid, I just play it because I've nothing better to do with my day other than go to the gym or work on my car, and I'm not a bad player either, just like to give some issues with the game.

Good day people

IEDs don't annoy me not being able to see people does.
Sadly I don't enjoy this year COD and HC suck.
05-08-2014, 09:29 PM #6
Gaz555
Haxor!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
IEDs don't annoy me not being able to see people does.
Sadly I don't enjoy this year COD and HC suck.

So it's not just me, I hear loads of people complaining that they can't see anyone at times :S strange
05-08-2014, 10:54 PM #7
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
So it's not just me, I hear loads of people complaining that they can't see anyone at times :S strange

IEDs only annoy me when they don't get highlighted due to sit rep but I run that most of my classes.
05-10-2014, 03:27 PM #8
Gaz, don't listen to these bull sh#ters talking about poor connections. I have a super fast connection and the game is still crap and full of bugs. I've played all the cods and it's getting worse every year. Greed is taking priority before the customers. We need a new franchise to come on the scene and send cod to its demise.
05-11-2014, 10:40 PM #9
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by theinvicta View Post
Gaz, don't listen to these bull sh#ters talking about poor connections. I have a super fast connection and the game is still crap and full of bugs. I've played all the cods and it's getting worse every year. Greed is taking priority before the customers. We need a new franchise to come on the scene and send cod to its demise.

I'm on an amazing connection aswell! 152mb/s with virgin media, and well said man!!
05-12-2014, 12:39 AM #10
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
If an I.E.D is shot by someone standing next to it on HC. They will Die. If they shoot the I.E.D and you or another team mate is close to it. They will die. Now what's most likely happened in your scenario. A team mate has been next to your I.E.D when an enemy has set it off. The explosion would have killed your team mate if it wasn't for ricochet.

I completely agree with the stupid field orders. I don't even bother activating them on HC!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo