Post: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Leaked Cover Image
04-27-2016, 10:42 AM #1
DeNo
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your prays might have well been answered!

Not to mention a release date!?

Includes COD :4 Remastered!!! ::O (Says full game download, so multiplayer Happy )

You must login or register to view this content.

Also another leaked picture on the PSN Store!

Discuss pls.

This is something Ali-A posted on twitter, Take it with a pinch of salt however.

Last edited by DeNo ; 04-29-2016 at 11:38 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DeNo for this useful post:

Geo, AFG
04-27-2016, 10:56 AM #2
Originally posted by DeNo View Post
Your prays might have well been answered!

Includes COD :4 Remastered!!! ::O (Says full game download, so multiplayer Happy )

Discuss pls.

So went from Modern Warfare 4 to Ghosts 2 to Infinite Warfare... but eh, I'll be on BO3 till BO4 comes out.
04-27-2016, 03:54 PM #3
T33N
Grunt
Honestly...I wouldn't be surprised if MW servers are more populated than this "Infinite" mess. ONLY ONE CAN HOPE THIS IS TRUE

I hope they get this remastered stuff moving along, I was going through some weird MW2 withdraws a few days ago :cry: but for now MW will be just as good for the time being....
04-27-2016, 04:22 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Your prays might have well been answered!

Alod another leaked picture on the PSN Store!

Discuss pls.

Thread moved, has nothing to do with BO3. Would be helpful if it was posted in the right section Kappa

But if the remaster is what I want it to be I am going to have to get the Legacy Edition...
04-27-2016, 05:54 PM #5
DeNo
Rookie
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Thread moved, has nothing to do with BO3. Would be helpful if it was posted in the right section Kappa

But if the remaster is what I want it to be I am going to have to get the Legacy Edition...

Sorry! didnt think of that! :P You and me both... if the new game has any sort of exo suits, its gonna have to be the remastered edition for me!!!

Also, im guessing the 'Legacy edition' will be like the hardened edition.. gotta pay to play
04-27-2016, 06:23 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Sorry! didnt think of that! :P You and me both... if the new game has any sort of exo suits, its gonna have to be the remastered edition for me!!!

Also, im guessing the 'Legacy edition' will be like the hardened edition.. gotta pay to play

Yeah I guess so. I look at it as a Remaster with a new title bonus instead of the other way around tears
04-27-2016, 09:38 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
ITS HAPPENING YA'LL

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/ngusvanderslott">@ngusvanderslott</a> 💩👖</p>— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) <a href="https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/725434514315468800">27 April 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Stay frosty.</p>— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) <a href="https://twitter.com/InfinityWard/status/725430851127808000">27 April 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The following 3 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

DeNo, John, AFG
04-28-2016, 08:00 AM #8
DeNo
Rookie
Amggggg Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo