05-03-2016, 10:44 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, been searching around for Infinite Warfare on last gen(PS3/XBOX360). Not really surprising but didn't find anything. Pretty sure this means that last gen will not be supported on this newest cod. Kinda disappointed with the current COD(Blops 3) on last-gen. Sucks that they will be leaving last-gen users with a terrible port as their final piece of work.
I'd like to know what you think about this, so just leave your opinions below. Also, what do you think this means for COD modding, and do you believe there is still a chance for a port in the near future.
05-03-2016, 10:47 PM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
good am glad no shit stains will be ruining the leaderboards then

The following user thanked xNIGHTMAREM0DZx for this useful post:

blaze3
05-03-2016, 11:17 PM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Hey NGU, been searching around for Infinite Warfare on last gen(PS3/XBOX360). Not really surprising but didn't find anything. Pretty sure this means that last gen will not be supported on this newest cod. Kinda disappointed with the current COD(Blops 3) on last-gen. Sucks that they will be leaving last-gen users with a terrible port as their final piece of work.
I'd like to know what you think about this, so just leave your opinions below. Also, what do you think this means for COD modding, and do you believe there is still a chance for a port in the near future.

I am glad about this, PS3 has got to start dying down at some point. + I am just happy I will get to play Cod4 o PS4 soon so I could careless about PS3 McCoy

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

blaze3
05-04-2016, 01:05 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Hey NGU, been searching around for Infinite Warfare on last gen(PS3/XBOX360). Not really surprising but didn't find anything. Pretty sure this means that last gen will not be supported on this newest cod. Kinda disappointed with the current COD(Blops 3) on last-gen. Sucks that they will be leaving last-gen users with a terrible port as their final piece of work.

Think this may have been confirmed. The studio which probably would have done this would be Raven or Neversoft but Raven have been solely working on MW:R.
05-04-2016, 12:58 PM #5
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
PS4 modding will have to be the next big trend going. PS3 is done. I don't know when it'll happen, but it's over.
05-04-2016, 04:27 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
PS4 modding will have to be the next big trend going. PS3 is done. I don't know when it'll happen, but it's over.

you could mod the game on pc lol :p
05-09-2016, 12:23 AM #7
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
you could mod the game on pc lol :p

Many of users in the modding community are not interested in PC mods as much as they are in console mods. It just isn't frequent enough.
05-09-2016, 04:25 PM #8
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
That's fantastic, even less people are going to buy this game lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo