Post: New 'Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare' Will Reportedly Have A Beta
05-05-2016, 05:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

According to YouTube streamer and Twitter user CheddarSombrero, pre-orders of "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" reportedly come with a code for a beta.

COD. IW BETA @charlieINTEL You must login or register to view this content.

— CheddarSombrero

The Twitter user posted a photo of their Target pre-order card which featured a section that read, "scratch to reveal beta code" on the back.

Web site CharlieIntel also posted a photo of their GameStop pre-order receipt which also featured a code for a beta. Activision's' support website has confirmed the code but doesn't state what the code is for.

"This code is for a future offer. We will email you further details on what this code gives in the near future. Please double check your email address and make sure it is up to date in our system. You can change your preferred email address in your 'Call of Duty' profile."
05-05-2016, 03:06 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
As if someone will play it lol.
05-05-2016, 04:45 PM #3
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

According to YouTube streamer and Twitter user CheddarSombrero, pre-orders of "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" reportedly come with a code for a beta.

COD. IW BETA @charlieINTEL You must login or register to view this content.

— CheddarSombrero

The Twitter user posted a photo of their Target pre-order card which featured a section that read, "scratch to reveal beta code" on the back.

Web site CharlieIntel also posted a photo of their GameStop pre-order receipt which also featured a code for a beta. Activision's' support website has confirmed the code but doesn't state what the code is for.

"This code is for a future offer. We will email you further details on what this code gives in the near future. Please double check your email address and make sure it is up to date in our system. You can change your preferred email address in your 'Call of Duty' profile."

I think this would be a great benefit for potential buyers as it gives them a feel for the game as $79.99 is rather a lot if you want COD4 too. I think that they should do a week beta to let us explore the game.
05-06-2016, 03:17 AM #4
Default Avatar
Remy
As shite as this game sounds I will def play beta if I can get my hands on a code :yes:
05-06-2016, 09:17 PM #5
If the beta proves its good I may buy it Happy
05-28-2016, 05:38 PM #6
Any information that says if they are going to have open beta like black ops 3?
If that,i will try it
06-05-2016, 04:19 PM #7
GunRainBulletTv
Do a barrel roll!
Im only buying this trash game to get cod4
06-13-2016, 06:14 PM #8
Yaa
Depressed
I can not wait for this I actually think this would be sick if they do release a beta just so poeple can test the game out and see if they want it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo