06-08-2016, 02:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game looks like a remake for advance warfare lol.

Same concept in my opinion all they added was Spaceships and a few new weapons
Is The call of duty franchise dying in my opinion Yes. They keep coming out with bad releases.
#StepitUpCod
06-08-2016, 03:04 PM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Their not coming with bad releases their actually trying the best they can to make the players and viewers excited also enjoy themselves. One huge mistake they did was on AW and BO3 they added exo jump or whatever then on BO3 they added wall run which players really hate since they like it to be very simple and easy. Most people might disagree with me but its my opinion, if boots were stayed in the ground on AW & BO3 people would have looked forward to Infinite Warfare but now watching the trailer and the dislikes on youtube we can all say, that video is the most disliked video probably on youtube. But like i said many times on other forums etc you can never judge the game just by looking at a trailer, when the game comes out buy it then judge the game xD.
06-08-2016, 03:10 PM #3
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Their not coming with bad releases their actually trying the best they can to make the players and viewers excited also enjoy themselves. One huge mistake they did was on AW and BO3 they added exo jump or whatever then on BO3 they added wall run which players really hate since they like it to be very simple and easy. Most people might disagree with me but its my opinion, if boots were stayed in the ground on AW & BO3 people would have looked forward to Infinite Warfare but now watching the trailer and the dislikes on youtube we can all say, that video is the most disliked video probably on youtube. But like i said many times on other forums etc you can never judge the game just by looking at a trailer, when the game comes out buy it then judge the game xD.

Personally i want a old school boots on ground game i wanna a real wargame old school style
06-08-2016, 03:11 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by TVFilthyFrank View Post
Personally i want a old school boots on ground game i wanna a real wargame old school style

That's exactly what i want it would be more fun than before just imagine :P

The following user thanked Jarzh for this useful post:

Pink Guy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo