Post: Thrust Meter/Boost Meter Returning to Infinite Warfare
06-24-2016, 01:02 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here! So when they released the new campaign footage at E3 for Infinite Warfare. They provided a clip where you are based in space fighting your way through. Many people missed this in the video, but if you see closely when the character throws a anti-gravity grenade. He actually boost slides, and you can actually see the thrust meter exactly like from Black Ops 3. Infinity Ward actually confirmed a few months ago stating that if you have played with the Black Ops 3 movement system. Infinite Warfare should feel smooth for you.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

06-24-2016, 02:53 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
06-24-2016, 02:57 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Remy View Post

hmmm Hydro exposed for Credit Boosting? Winky Winky :P
06-24-2016, 03:02 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
hmmm Hydro exposed for Credit Boosting? Winky Winky :P

Why would I credit boost if I dont use credits for nothing besides the YT Player? I'm talking about something way different besides thrust jumping.

Originally posted by Remy View Post

I know about that. I made the first thread on it. I'm specifically talking about the Thrust METER.
06-24-2016, 03:05 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kam
Why would I credit boost if I dont use credits for nothing besides the YT Player? I'm talking about something way different besides thrust jumping.

I know about that. I made the first thread on it. I'm specifically talking about the Thrust METER.

i know haha im just playin, But in all seriousness i like the Bo3 moevment system, as long as the IW movement isnt clunky like AW then i should be happy enough
06-24-2016, 03:06 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
i know haha im just playin, But in all seriousness i like the Bo3 moevment system, as long as the IW movement isnt clunky like AW then i should be happy enough

if they bring back Afterburner oh lord time to sweat with a Sub Kappa.
06-24-2016, 04:11 AM #7
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Kam

Brb making thread on how many bullets each shotgun hold

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo