10-16-2016, 06:20 PM #1
MonkeyManofLife
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, Currently I am trying to find a lot of fun games to buy do you guys think this game is worth buying? Please tell me why you choose yes or no and don't just say yes or no. Happy
10-16-2016, 10:53 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by MonkeyManofLife View Post
Hey, Currently I am trying to find a lot of fun games to buy do you guys think this game is worth buying? Please tell me why you choose yes or no and don't just say yes or no. Happy

How can I explain this. In my opinion, its good and bad. Maybe because it's just on Beta, but sometimes its good to me. I dropped 89-3 and forgot i didnt have a Nuke Perk on Primary... so that got me really mad. Overall the game is a 8 rate to me. I'm just buying it for MWR, IW is okay though.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

MonkeyManofLife
10-16-2016, 10:58 PM #3
MonkeyManofLife
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
How can I explain this. In my opinion, its good and bad. Maybe because it's just on Beta, but sometimes its good to me. I dropped 89-3 and forgot i didnt have a Nuke Perk on Primary... so that got me really mad. Overall the game is a 8 rate to me. I'm just buying it for MWR, IW is okay though.

Alright, Thank you for your opinion ! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo