09-24-2017, 04:33 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I dunno how many people actually play this trash can but I like the zombies quite a bit and thought it turned out pretty ok at the end. I ended up beating all the easter eggs and unlocking director's cut, then doing all the eggs again with DC to unlock the super boss fight. It was a damn challenge but some friends and I beat it after two or three tries.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a clip of me clutching up due to some unknown force which let us beat this boss fight:

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

S63
10-09-2017, 10:12 PM #2
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I dunno how many people actually play this trash can but I like the zombies quite a bit and thought it turned out pretty ok at the end. I ended up beating all the easter eggs and unlocking director's cut, then doing all the eggs again with DC to unlock the super boss fight. It was a damn challenge but some friends and I beat it after two or three tries.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a clip of me clutching up due to some unknown force which let us beat this boss fight:

yer this game turned out alright in the end although multiplayer is still trash xD.

unfortunately i play my infinite warfare on xbox so it hasn't come out for us yet but im hoping to complete it Sal
Last edited by S63 ; 10-09-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo