08-01-2010, 09:03 PM #1
INSURRECTION1ST
➌➊➌➌➐ ELEET
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MW2 Challenges Assistant is a tool that will help you rank up mega fast by helping you decide which challenges are going to give the most points and how soon without going through every section of the barracks just to find 1 or 2 that need to be done. With this you can create yourself a plan of action and help you better understand your multitude of challenges that need to be completed.

This will help you complete your titles faster knowing how many kills away you are from each one so you can quickly switch guns so you don’t over kill on one gun constantly. I found it to be really useful getting my gold and silver titles.

I’ve been toying around with this for a while now and it was originally just going to be a small workbook with a few sheets but over time it worked out quite large. I wasn’t sure about releasing this now seeing as it’s quite late in the game but I thought you could have a taste of what s to come when I get this (now my workable template) with black-ops stuffed in there soon after its release.

It’s a really simple workbook for the end user, fully automated with only a small amount of information needed for it to carry out its work and show you what needs to be done. It’s sort of a Black-Ops Beta if you like. I’m just getting a feel of what need to be done and people could also give ideas of what they would like to see in the Black-Ops version when I do it.

Here are some screen shots of just a few pages so you can get a little idea. (Click on the bar at the top of each image to see the full size image.)

I really hope that you like my work, if you do please drop me a “thanks” in this thread. If you don't like it please tell me why and how I could improve it.

This is the top of the start page; this is where you will see your overall progress and where you can focus your efforts.
You must login or register to view this content.

And here is the bottom

This is the middle of the page on Assault Rifles

Here is the top of SMG

Here is another page witch you can see all of your guns that yet need the Mastery, Veteran and Master. This also gives you a little info on how many remain on each challenge.

This is the Perks page, as you can see its laid out for easy reading

And the Prestige, i thought you would like to see this in there..

Finally, a page with some help and information. there is help in other areas of the workbook but i dont think you'll run into any trouble.

This Requires Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or later to use

I really hope that you like my work, if you do please drop me a “thanks” in this thread. If you don't like it please tell me why and how I could improve it.

I may have made a few mistakes here and there but I’ve been looking at this sheet for a while and you guys will be my fresh eyes.
If you do find any please let me know so I can correct them.(I’ll thank anyone who helps in this regard) Thank you for checking this out people!!!! Smile Smile

Originally posted by another user
This is a BIG thank you to all the people who nominated this thread; this thread has won the Topic of the Week award all thanks you the people who nominated! Really means a lot and is very much appreciated <3

\/ I really would appreciate Feedback \/

• Please give Thanks/Reputation if you are satisfied.
    • Post what you think of the thread, Informative or not?

• Return and tell me about your experiance with the Download is like and if areas could do with improvement. (+Rep for you for this)

• Report any problems (+Rep for you for this)

Last edited by INSURRECTION1ST ; 08-22-2010 at 11:28 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to INSURRECTION1ST for this useful post:

-Blackhawks-, Adrian., AndrewPS3, AzureFlame, Dank, BatFastard, bertieboy7, BigFatBompa, BobbyDee, bogenog, BREAKDANCER1, Brian235026, Bromosexual, Canada, Carbon0x, charlzangelz, Chrome, CRaZyY, Cryptic, dAVEisHeRe, DEREKTROTTER, dfrost182, EnD*, FaiL-Scale, filmon73, gola, Hondarydr, i Ozzy i, iamdadutchpride, ibombo, Icheat66, ImTheBabyKicker, JackC, jbitkill, JoeSyphilis215, Lick, littlecarlos, MaseCB, maxiime05, MeNtaL__, Moreton, Mr.RizLa+, MustyX, N3G6, Night Wolf, NJN, Nova9555, oXMoOINzT3IRxx, Perfekt, sballstars06, Shadoh, ShAdoW_RiDa, SkaterCookie, Soap-MacTavish, Superahm, SuperProHD, Thibaut27, Toker Face, Tomahawk, Tree, Cory, VHS, vladieboi, vSaBoTeuR x, WhatsaN00B, xAJ-Rodwell, xSKeLZoR, zIFazex
08-01-2010, 09:24 PM #2
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
Looks very good and usefull. Good work Happy
08-01-2010, 09:35 PM #3
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
link still not working for me

and no pics
08-01-2010, 09:44 PM #4
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
Originally posted by Derek

and no pics

Well all of mine works so it's probabley your computer.
And this is a really good challange thing :black:
08-01-2010, 09:57 PM #5
INSURRECTION1ST
➌➊➌➌➐ ELEET

and no pics

not sure what it could be.. where are you located? maybe a server problem..

Originally posted by Dark
Well all of mine works so it's probabley your computer.
And this is a really good challange thing :black:

Thanks dude, Really appreciated!!:mudkip:

The following user thanked INSURRECTION1ST for this useful post:

xAJ-Rodwell
08-01-2010, 10:02 PM #6
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by INSURRECTION1ST View Post
not sure what it could be.. where are you located? maybe a server problem..

Thanks dude, Really appreciated!!:mudkip:

i'm in UK - looks like a server problem

Firefox can't find the server at [url=https://www.mdsystemsuk.co.uk\mw2\spread\mw2_challenges_v1.05.1r.xlsx]1r.xlsx[/url].
08-01-2010, 10:03 PM #7
Iunno about link but pictures aren't showing up for me, either

Edit: yeah, firefox can't find the server
08-01-2010, 10:04 PM #8
INSURRECTION1ST
➌➊➌➌➐ ELEET
i'm in UK - looks like a server problem

Firefox can't find the server at You must login or register to view this content..

you tried IE?

The following user thanked INSURRECTION1ST for this useful post:

xAJ-Rodwell
08-01-2010, 10:08 PM #9
ROBERT_ROWL_
Little One
pics dont show for me and link dont work either im in uk
08-01-2010, 10:12 PM #10
Sweet nice!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo